Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Research and Development Centre), Faridabad has delivered a notification for the recruitment of the 23 vacant vacancies for the post of Research Officer, Senior Research officer, Manager, SRM, CRM post. Applicants who are waiting to make their career in the field of Indian Oil Corporation can fill their forms in the prescribed format with all relate document and submit it before the last date.
Candidates can get the format of the Application form on the official website. Applicants are requested to fill the applications correctly and carefully before the last date. Fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. Candidates can go through the official website regularly to be updated with latest notification and details.
For more Information like Age limit, Eligibility criteria, Process of selection are given below.
|02.||Senior Research officer||01|
|04.||Senior/ Chief Research Manager(Nanotechnology)||01|
|05.||Senior/ Chief Research Manager (Bitumen)||01|
- Candidates applying should be having the age not more 32 years for the post of Research Officer, not more than 36 years for the post of Dy. manager, Senior research officer, not more than 53 years for the post of Chief Research Manager.
- Age relaxation as per rules are applicable.
- Only those Candidates who are having Bachelor’s/ Masters degree in Engineering, P.hd in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Organic chemistry.
- Applicants should have above than 65% marks in Graduation or post Graduation.
- Candidates having the 15 years Experience in the relevant field are eligible.
Candidates selected will be having the salary in between Rs.24,900 to Rs. 73,000 per month.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- as application fee through the Demand draft drawn on State of India, Faridabad (Code-10449) in Favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., R&D CENTER payable at Faridabad.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST category are exempted from the Application fee.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written test, interview, Medical fitness.
- The final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants can write name of the post applied for in left corner of the Envelope.
- Candidates can download the format of the application form through the official website.
- Applications should be sent to the address “Indian Oil Corporation Limited, R&D Centre, Post Box No. 720, Escorts Nagar Post Office, Faridabad-121007”.
- Applicants applying can send their applications through the post Box, not by Courier.
Applications should reach before 05 Dec, 2014. The applications reaching after this date will not be accepted.
- Official Website: http://www.iocl.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here