208 Group C Posts Ishapore MSF Recruitment Notification 2015: Metal & Steel Factory (MSF), Ishapore has announced a latest employment notification for the vacant of 208 Group-C posts. All interested candidates should read the official notification from below links. Here are 208 Group “C” Semi-Skilled Job Vacancies. Candidates can check this Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore recruitment notification 2015 on it’s official website http://www.msf.gov.in.
Metal & Steel Factory (MSF), Indian Ordnance Factory, Ministry of Defence, Ishapore inviting application application from eligible candidates from the citizens of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications as mentioned in the advertisement below for the following Group ‘C’ posts (Machinist, Fitter Genl, Turner, Millwright, Carpenter, Fitter Elec, Blacksmith, Fitter Pipe, Grinder positions) of Industrial Establishment. Candidates should have Matriculation or it’s equivalent from any recognized board with NAC/ NTC certificate in relevant trade. Applicants limit should be between 18-32 Years as on 22-03-2015.
Aspirants who wish to get more details for Ishapore MSF Recruitment 2015 can log on to the website at www.msf.gov.in. Candidates should download the official notification from below links and read the notification before apply this recruitment. The Candidates must apply online through the official website. All the candidates can download their Metal & Steel Factory Ishapore Fitter Notification at the official website of this factory www.msf.gov.in. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
All interested candidates can apply on or before last date 22nd March 2015.
Ishapore MSF Group C Posts Notification Details:
|14.||Chemical Process Worker||07|
- Applicants age should not be below 18 years and not more than 32 years up to 22nd march 2015.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC candidates and by 10 years for Physically Disabled candidates.
- Upto the period of Trade Apprenticeship for Ex-Trade Apprentices of the Ordnance Factories
- Upto the age of 40 years for Departmental candidates who have rendered 3 years continuous services
- Age relaxation will be applicable per government rules and regulation.
- Candidates should have Matriculation from any recognized Board/ Institute.
- National Apprentice Certificate (NAC)/National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
- Diploma in Engineering without possessing NAC/NTC cannot be accepted as qualification for Direct Recruitment to the Semi-Skilled posts.
- Degree of Disability for reservation: Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services/posts who suffer from not less than 40 per cent of relevant disability
- Pay band Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1800/- plus allowances as admissible as per advertisement
- UR and OBC Candidates should have to pay Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) charged as application fee
- Candidates must have to pay application fee through crossed Demand Draft (Nationalized Bank) drawn in favour of “The Sr. General Manager, Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore payable at Barrackpore”.
- Fee paid by any mode other than the above shall not be accepted.
- Application fee should be submitted along with application form.
- No fee will be charged from Women/SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, persons with disabilities (PWD).
- Application fee will not be refundable and shall not be adjusted in any future recruitment.
- Demand Draft issued on a date prior to the date of publication of advertisement shall not be accepted.
- Candidates, who have paid examination fees of Rs. 50 /- against the advertisement published in the employment News dated 10-16th August 2013 for recruitment of Semi Skilled in Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore are exempted from paying examination fees.
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
- There will be a written examination of one paper. The paper will be of “Objective-MultipleChoice-Type” of maximum 100 marks.
- The paper for written examination will consist of two parts:
- Part–A will consist of 20 marks having questions on General Science and Quantitative Aptitude, each having weightage of 10 marks. The question will be of up to 10th Standard.
- Part-B will consist of 80 marks of NCVT syllabus for the relevant trade.
- Candidates would be required to darken the circles in the OMR Sheet with black pen. OMR sheets marked in pencil would be rejected outright.
- No marks would be allotted for questions in which multiple darkening has been done in the OMR Sheet.
- On the basis of marks obtained in Written Test, candidates upto 1.25 times the number of vacancies in each trade will be called for Trade Test.
- The candidates who fail in the Trade Test would not be considered for recruitment, irrespective of marks scored by them in the written examination.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- No manual applications would be entertained.
- The intending candidates may read carefully all the instructions given in the detailed advertisement below before applying online.
- They will also upload scanned copy of their photographs as well as the scanned signatures.
- Fill the fee details in the online application form, ensure the information provided is correct and then submit it.
- Make the fee payment by using credit card/debit card/net banking (or) enter the details of payment made through challan.
- On successful payment, the candidate shall be prompted to print the e-receipt. However, in case of ‘challan’, there will be an option to print challan.
- After submitting the Online application candidates should take the print out for future uses
- After fill the application form send it to the following address on or before 02.04.2015
- Post Bag No. 781,
Circus Avenue Post Office,
Kolkata – 700 017
- Post Bag No. 781,
- On-line Registration of Applications (Opening Date): 02nd March 2015
- Last Date for Registration (Closing Date): 22nd March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (after on-line submission): 02nd April 2015
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications (after on-line submission) For candidates Remote Areas: 09th April 2015
- Official Website: http://www.msf.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here