The Central Power Research Institute is the power house of India electrical industry. It is set up in 1960 by the government of India, it functions as the centre for applied research in electrical power engineering assisting the electrical industry in product development and quality assurances. CPRI also serves as an independent authority for testing and certification of power equipment.
CPRI invites application for the recruitment to the post of Joint Director for the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply application online only before 30 June,2014.
CPRI’s governing body includes eminent professionals from industries & utilities, prestigious academic and research institutions & the government. It employs over 300 highly qualified and experienced engineers & scientists besides other supporting staff.
Joint Director Posts Details in CPRI:
|01.||Joint Director ( Gen-01, OBC- 01 )||02|
- Candidates age should be not more than 53 years.
- The age relaxation upto 03 years, candidates belongs to OBC category.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates upto for 05 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules for physically handicapped and Ex-serviceman candidates.
- Candidates should have M.sc ( 1st class )/BE ( 1st class ) with 10 years of experience or M.Tech/ME/P.hd with 08 years of R & D experience.
- Candidates are required to pay of Rs.500 /- ( Five hundred rupees ) as the application fees through the bank challan or by using net banking facilities.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates and regular employee of CPRI are not required to pay application fees.
- Application without the prescribed fees would not be considered and summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- The application number and password provided by the applicant should be carefully preserved for the future references.
- Photograph and signature image should be in jpg/jpeg format only having size between 1 KB to 500 KB.
- Other documents should be in pdf format only having size between 1 KB to 1 MB.
- Please upload the files one by one.
- Candidates are not required to send their application form or document by post or by hand.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of registration form : 31 May,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 June,2014
- Website: Candidates can know more info about the admit cards/result/answer key through the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application form to www.cpri.in Download Here