AAI 50 Recruitment : Airports Authority of India is inviting eligible candidates to send Applications for 50 Posts of Junior Assistants (Fire Services) upto 15.09.2015. Official Notification of Recruitment is available on www.aai.aero , candidates need to send applications only from offline mode.
50 Government Jobs AAI, Airports Authority of India (AAI) is looking for candidates who are Domicile of Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura for the 50 Vacancies of Junior Assistant (Fire Services) at various airports in the states in North-Eastern Region.
Selection Process will be based on Written Test and Interview.
50 Fresher Jobs have been announced by AAI for 12th passed or 10th passed candidates. Only 10th passed candidates need to have 3 years approved Diploma in Mechanical, Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks. 50 Job Vacancies for NCC Candidates . Those candidates who have been looking for government jobs after having NCC B Certificate can apply for AAI 50 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015. Relevant Experience in Aviation/Industrial Fire Service can be a added benefit.
General Instructions :
- Women are not eligible for the post.
- Employees of Govt./Public Sector undertaking should forward the application through proper channel.
- Appointment to above mentioned posts are subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successfully passing of Basic Training Course for a period of four months.
- SC / ST candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd class rail fare as per rules.
AAI 50 Junior Assistant Posts Details:
|01.||Junior Assistant (Fire Services)||31||9||0||10||50|
50 Junior Assistant AAI Age Limit:
- General : Maximum 30 years
- ST : Maximum 35 years
- OBC : Maximum 33 years
50 Jobs AAI 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- 10th pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire
with minimum 50% marks
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Computer Science as subject at 12th class level
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate
- Relevant experience in aviation/regular/industrial fire service
- Basic Fire Fighting Training course from AAI Fire Training Establishment
- Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
Physical Fitness :
- Eye sight should be perfect
- Height should not be less than 167 cm
- Chest should be 81 cm before expansion
- Weight should not be less than 55 kg
50 AAI Junior Assistant 2015 Pay Scale:
- Rs 12500 – 28500
Junior Assistant 50 Posts AAI Application Fee:
- Rs 100/ should be paid in the form of Demand Draft for General & OBC.
- No Fee for SC/ST
AAI 50 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
AAI 50 Junior Assistant Vacancies Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can submit the application in Hindi/English along with Demand Draft Rs 100 and Attested photocopies of Certificates regarding Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, HMV license (full copy) along with all renewal records and also indicating the date of initial issue of LMV License and date of obtaining HMV license, proof of caste (wherever applicable), Bonafide Certificate for Candidate belonging to hilly areas to
REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, NORTH –
EASTERN REGION, LGBI AIRPORT, GUWAHATI, ASSAM
- Last Date for Application : 15.09.2015
- Official Website: www.aai.aero
- Official Notification: Download Here