Airports Authority of India (AAI) has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 450 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control), Junior Executive (Electronics) vacancies. There is a great opportunity for job seekers who are eager waiting for Airport India Recruitment 2015. Airports Authority of India released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.aai.aero/.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) inviting application from eligible candidates for filling up 450 vacant Posts of Junior Executive in Air Traffic Control and Electronics in 2015. The candidate must have possess Graduation in relevant field from any recognized university. Applicants age limit should not exceed 27 years as on 01.02.2015.
Eligible candidates can online applications for this recruitment between 12th January 2015 and 10th February 2015 (Step 1) and 18th February 2015 (Step 2). Further details about this following recruitment like, Age limitation, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for this recruitment are given below.
AAI Junior Executive Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Junior Executive (Electronic)||250|
|02.||Junior Executive (Air Traffic)||200|
- Candidates age limit should not exceeding 27 Years as on 10-02-0215.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Junior Executive (Electronics) Posts: Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in discipline of Electronics/Telecommunication/Information Technology with minimum 60% Marks
- For Junior Executive (Air traffic control) Posts: Regular full time Bachelor Degree of 3 years in Science with physics and mathematics from recognised university of India with minimum 60% Marks
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidate will be paid Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/- and other perks, D.A. and all the benefits as per the Rules of Airports Authority of India.
- General and OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- through System generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/Women category candidates need to pay no Fees exempted
- Candidates will be basis on basis on their performance in written exam and personal interview
- There will be held a Voice Test for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Post.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download the Official Advertisement from official website and read it carefully.
- Fill up the Online Application with required information, take printout of Fee Challan and pay the fee at SBI branch.
- After fill the online application form take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application Form: 12th January 2015
- Last Date for Submit Step–I Online application Form: 10th February 2015
- Last Date for Submit Step–II Online Application Form: 18th February 2015
- Website: http://www.aai.aero/
- Official Notification: Download Here