AAI Recruitment 2015 : Airports Authority of India has published an official notification for recruiting 400 Junior Executive for Air Traffic Control. Last date for Online Application is 13.10.2015 through www.aai.aero
AAI 400 Junior Executive Vacancies 2015, Airports Authority of India is going to recruit 400 Junior Executive for Air Traffic Control. These Technical Jobs 2015 vacancies seem to be a good opportunity for all those candidates who are looking for Government Jobs for Freshers. AAI Recruitment’s eligibility criteria is to have B.Sc in Science or B.E./B.Tech in Engineering/Technology/Electronics/Telecommunications/Information Technology with minimum 60% marks.
Graduate Jobs 2015, Airports Authority of India has released 400 vacancies for the posts of Junior Executive in Air Traffic Control Department so we advise those candidates who have been looking for Government jobs and have done graduation in science or engineering they must check out the AAI 400 Junior Executive Recruitment Notification 2015. , Airports Authority of India comes under the ministry of aviation Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2015, AAI is planning to conduct an Online Examination, Voice Test and Interview for recruiting Junior Executives.
Fresher Jobs 2015, AAI has disclosed 400 Jobs in Air Traffic Control for the posts of Junior Executives. Those candidates who have done Graduation in Science and Engineering (Relevant Trade) are eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be paid of Rs 16400-40500/- with allowances and perks. Only Indian Citizens would be allowed to send the applications.
Important Note :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam. Voice Test and Interview.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well in advance. AAI shall not be held responsible, if the candidate is not able to submit his/her application due to last minute rush.
400 Junior Executive (ACT) AAI Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|01.||Junior Executive (ACT)||400|
- General : Maximum 27 years
- OBC : Maximum 30 years
- SC/ST : Maximum 32 years years
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech) in Electronics/Telecommunication/Electrical with specialization in Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
- The departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees obtained through part-time/ correspondence/distance education mode are also eligible to appear in the online examination. However for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics), only departmental candidates who have qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2014 or 2015 can apply.
- Rs 16400-40500/- with allowances and perks
- General : Rs 500/-
- SC/ST : No Fee
- Online examination, Voice Test and Interview. There will not be any negative marking for wrong answers attempted by candidates during the online test. The online test will generally be in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the post as per the syllabus available at the Link given under Careers tab of www.aai.aero.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.aai.aero
- Last Date for Online Application : 13.10.2015
- Official Website: www.aai.aero
- Official Notification: Download Here