Vehicle Factory Jabalpur has delivered a notification for the Recruitment of 22 vacant vacancies of LDC, Durwan, fireman, radiographer and ward sahayak post. Applicants who are interested can fill their forms Online through the official website. Candidates should be 12th pass and diploma in relevant field and should also be Physically fit.
Applicants should fill the valid Email ID and Mobile number as all the information will be given through them. Application fees should be paid through the Debit card or credit card. Read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application form. Once the form submitted than no correction will be made.
Candidates can fill their application form before the last date 10 Oct, 2014. After this date no forms will be accepted.
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Recruitment Posts Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|03.||Durwan & Firemen||03|
- Applicants applying for the post of LDC should have the age of 18 to 27 years.
- For the post of durwan applicant should have the age of 20 years to 27 years.
- For the post of ward sahayak, fireman, radiographer candidates age should be 18 to 27 years.
- Candidates can have the upper age relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST category, 03 years for OBC Category candidates and 10 years for physically Handicapped candidates.
- For the post of LDC applicants should be 12th passed and know English/ Hindi Typing.
- For the post of Radiographer candidate should be 12th pass with Science and have diploma in Radiography.
- For Durwan and Fireman post candidate should be matric passed, Physically fit and have six months Basic Course.
- For the post of Ward Sahayak Applicant should be matric passed and have the Knowledge of first-aid, nursing and ward procedure.
- For radiographer post the payment is Rs.9300 to Rs.34,800 and grade pay of Rs.4200 /-
- For other post the payment is Rs.5200 to Rs. 20,200.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50 for General And OBC category candidates.
- Other Category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam, Skill test and typing test performances.
Process to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Application fees will also be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates are requested not to use any other mode for submitting form or application fees, otherwise the applications will be rejected.
- Last Date to apply the applications online is 10 Oct, 2014.
- Official Website: Candidates can fill their forms online through the official website http://www.vfj.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
NOTE : Applicants are requested to fill the forms through the online mode only, there is no any other mode of filling the application form and application fee. Submit the forms before the last date.