Joint Recruitment Cell Parliament of India has released a notification of the recruitment to the posts Stenographer and Staff Cars Driver in Lok Sabha for filling the vacancies in Parliament. People who are eligible can submit their application form in the prescribed format before the last date to the following address given below. Before filling their application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification which is mention below. There are a total of 45 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post Stenographer (Hindi/English) and Staff Car Drivers.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.loksabha.nic.in to download the format of application form to the posts Steno & Drivers and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Lok Sabha Exam Admit Card 2014, Stenographer & Staff Car Drivers Exam Result 2014 and Joint Recruitment Cell (Lok Sabha) Answer Key 2014. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the prescribed format. Candidates are advised to keep in touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification published on the authorized website of Joint Recruitment Cell.
The last date of receipt of application form is 10 Nov, 2014.
Joint Recruitment Cell Lok Sabha Steno & Staff Drivers Posts Details:
|02.||Staff Cars Driver||04|
- Candidates age should be not more than 30 years for both the posts Stenographer and Staff Car Drivers.
- The age relaxation will be given upto of 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University/Institutions and have a minimum shorthand speed of 80 words per minutes in Hindi/English. Candidates also have a computer diploma certificate in CCC from any recognized All India Council of Technical Education for post Sr No-1 (Stenographer).
- Aspirants must passed Matriculation and also have a LMV/HMV driving license.
- Eligible and interested candidates can send their application form in the prescribed format completely filled by the candidates to the following address given below.
For Stenographer (Hindi/English): Candidates will be given Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month and Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
For Staff Car Drivers: Applicants will be given Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200 per month and Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Written Exam: The selection of candidate will be depend upon the written examination conducted by the Joint Recruitment Cell. Candidates who applied for stenographer posts will be under goes of two examination first preliminary exam and candidates who qualified in pre exam will be eligible for mains examination. The Preliminary exam carrying of 100 marks and Mains Exam carrying of 200 marks. The Staff Cars Drivers post exam carrying of 100 marks and people who passed in the exam will be called for trade test.
- Typing/Trade Test: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates will be called for typing(Shorthand)/Trade test. Candidates who applied for stenographer post have minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi/English. Aspirants applied for staff car post called for driving test (Trade Test) through the medium of call letters.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filing their application form candidates must download the format of application form through the official website mention below.
- Aspirants applying for more than one post can fill their form separately for each post.
- Applicants must affix their recent two photographs(Identical) in the application form and attendance sheets.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates should send their application form in the envelope superscibing the name of the post applied.
- Application form should be sent completely filled in all the respect in the prescribed format to the following address mention below.
The Joint Recruitment Cell
Room No 521 Parliament House
Annexe New Delhi-110001
- Last date for receipt of application form: 10 Nov, 2014
- Last date for receipt of application form for remote areas: 17 Nov, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website http://www.loksabha.nic.in to download the format of application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Download Here- Official Notification of Lok Sabha Recruitment 2014.