Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2015: Uttar Pradesh Government is inviting candidates for the direct recruitment on 73 Posts of Junior and Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager and Accounts Assistant for the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation. Exam will be held on 28.06.2015. This Fresh Recruitment Notification of Uttar Pradesh Government can be seen on the Lucknow metro rail Corporation’s official website www.lmrc.com
This Notification is for those Candidates who are holding the degree of B.E., B.Tech., Diploma or Graduate can apply for the LMRCL Recruitment. This can be a golden chance for the Freshers of B.E. B.Tech. Diploma or Graduate Holders or students of the Final Year, as they can also apply for these 73 posts of LMRC. The last date of the registration for the Junior and Assistant Engineer posts in Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation is 21.06.2015, The notice has been Published on 20.05.2015.
Candidates who are fulfilling requirements for the junior engineer and other jobs published by LMRC can apply online. Students with Dynamic work Approach and willing to to work with a Government Organization in Technical Sector are welcomed to apply with their qualification required as per the terms. Uttar Pradesh Government has come up with a dream of Rapid Transportation system for the Capital Lucknow . Those Candidates who will be recruited for these posts will be on contract for three years . And after that they will be considered as regular on the based on their performance.
The Exam for these 73 posts of Junior and assistant engineer will be held on 28.06.2015 in the prime cities of Uttar Pradesh.
73 Assistant and Junior Manager vacancy Details:
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation
Total Vacancies: 73
|Sr.||Post Name||Technical Qualification||Vacancies|
|01.||Assistant Engineer (civil)||B.E. B.Tech.in Civil Engineering||4||2||1||1||8|
|02.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||B.E. B.Tech.in Electrical Engineering||2||1||1||0||4|
|03.||Assistant Engineer ( Signalling and Telecommunication )||B.E. B.Tech.in Electrical and
|04.||Junior Engineer ( Civil )||3 yrs Diploma in Civil Engineering||18||9||5||3||35|
|05.||Junior Engineer ( Electrical )||3 yrs Diploma in Electrical Engineering||6||3||2||1||12|
|06.||junior Engineer ( Signalling and Telecommunication )||3 yrs Diploma in Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering||3||2||1||0||6|
|07.||Assistant manager ( Finance )||CA or CWA||1||1||0||0||2|
|08.||Account Assistant||Graduate Degree in Commerce||2||1||0||0||3|
Pay scale for the Assistant & Junior Engineer and Assistant Manager and Accounts Assistant :
|Post Name||Pay scale|
( Civil , Electronics , Signalling
and Telecommunication )
|20600 – 46500|
(Civil , Electronics , Signalling
and Telecommunication )
|13500 – 25520|
|Assistant Manager||20600 – 46500|
|Account Assistant||10170 – 18500|
Age Limit For Assistant and Junior Engineer in Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation:
Minimum Age is 21 years and Maximum is 28 Years
Upper Age Relaxation –
SC , ST for 5 years
OBC for 3 years
Eligibility Criteria For Junior and Assistant Engineer in LMRC:
- For Assistant Engineer Post – Candidates should have minimum 60 % marks in B.E. and B.Tech. from a University/Institute recognized by Government.
- For Junior Engineer Post – Candidates should have minimum 60 % marks in Diploma of Three Years from recognized university or institute.
- For Assistant Manager Post – Candidates should have qualified CA Or CWA
- For Account Assistant Post – Candidates should have Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates are giving the exam of final year can also apply for the posts but they should have qualifying marks on or before 15.07.2015
- NO Objection Certificate – Candidates who are working in Central Government / State government / Semi Government / Government Undertaking Organization , will have to submit their NO Objection Certificate at the time of Document Verification.
- SC , ST , OBC ( Non Creamy layer ) candidates will get the Reservation as per Reservation Rules.
The application fees is Non Refundable
|1.||SC/ST||Rs 150 /-|
|2.||Un Reserved / Other Backward Class||Rs 400 /-|
Selection Process for the LMRC Assistant and Junior Engineer :
- Online Computer Test – There will be an online Test ( Computer Based Test )
- This CBT Test will be followed by Original Document Verification
- A Medical Exam will b held after the Document Verification.
Exam Centres: Computer Based Test will be held at Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad . Meerut , Gautama Buddha Nagar and Allahabad
After Recruiting: Initially the recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of three years and after completion of 03 years, the candidate can be considered for absorption on regular basis based on the performance and need of the work/Project on review by the screening committee.
Procedure for applying in LMRC Vacancy:
- Candidates can get the general information about applying for the post by clicking of the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation’s official web site www.lmrc.com
- All the Original and Relevant document of Birth , Cast , Technical qualification and marks will have to be submitted at the time of document Verification.
Important Dates Of LMRC Exam , Last Date of fees:
|Application Fee Payment||20.05.2015 to 20.06.2015|
|Start Date and Last date for Filling the Online Application Form||21.05.2015 to 21.06.2015|
|Admit card Download||24.06.2015 to 28.06.2015|
- Official Website: Click Here
- Official Notification: Download Here