762 Trainee, Electrician, Attendant & Assistant Posts NMDC Limited Recruitment 2015: NMDC Steel Limited (NMDC) has announced a latest recruitment notification through Employment Notification No.: 02/2015 for the vacant of 451 Executive Trainee Technical & Admin Posts. NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and NMDC released this recruitment notification for eligible candidates on it’s official website www.nmdc.co.in/.
Online applications are invited from young, energetic, result oriented and promising talent in the country for the post of Executive Trainee (Technical) and Executive Trainee (Administration) for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and for NMDC Limited (i.e. for its Production Projects situated in Bailadila, Chhattisgarh, Bellary Dist, Karnataka, Diamond Mining Project, Panna, and other units and offices). Aspirants should have Degree B.E. /B.Tech (Full TIme) in concerned Engineering discipline with 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates age limit should not be maximum 27 Years as on 24.03.2015. The upper age limit is relax able by 5 years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs).
People are advised to check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification like NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and for NMDC Limited. Candidates can apply and compete for both viz Technical and Administration disciplines, subject to their fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed for each.
Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment online application form on 04th March 2015 and close on 24th March 2015.
NMDC Limited Executive Trainee Technical/ Administration Posts Details:
|01.||Executive Trainee (Technical)||201 (NSL – 169, NMDC – 32)|
|02.||Executive Trainee (Administration)||250 (NSL – 208, NMDC – 42)|
- Candidates age should not be maximum than 27 Years (as on 24.03.2015) i.e. not born earlier than 24.03.1988
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs).
- Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- For departmental candidates the upper age limit shall be relaxable by 10 years. Age relaxation for Ex – servicemen will be as per rules.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Aspirants should have Degree B.E. /B.Tech (Full TIme) in concerned Engineering discipline with 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates age limit should not be maximum 27 Years as on 24.03.2015.
- SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PwD candidates obtained 50% marks in their respective Degree/PG Degree/ PG Diploma whichever is applicable, are eligible to apply.
- Departmental candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PwD category obtained 45% marks in their respective Degree/PG Degree/ PG Diploma whichever is applicable, are eligible to apply.
- Departmental candidates belonging to Un–reserved category obtained 55% marks in their respective Degree/PG Degree/ PG Diploma whichever is applicable, are eligible to apply.
- The Executive Trainees will be designated as Asst. Managers in the scale of pay of Rs. 20600-3%-46500/- and their Basic pay will be fixed at Rs.21860/- (i.e. with 02 additional increments on the starting Basic pay).
- General and OBC Category candidates should have to pay Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates are exempted from application fee
- The Fee pay through Online Mode (net-banking/credit card/debit card)
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information for which will be provided in the Admit card.
- Candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at any one of the centres at Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Raipur
- From among those who qualify in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Interview in the ratio of 1:5 for each discipline, category wise, in order of merit.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Interview.
- After applying online and after making payment online
- Candidate is required to take a print – out of the system generated Application Form with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Starting Date for Submitting Applications through Website: 04th March 2015 from 10:00 am onwards
- Closing Date for Submitting of Application form online: 24th March 2015 Up to 06:00 PM
- Starting Date for Downloading of Admit Card from NMDC Website: 27th April 2015
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 17th May 2015
- Official Website: https://www.nmdc.co.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here