National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited, Hyderabad has released notification for the recruitment of 250 Executive Trainee (Technical) and Executive Trainee (Administration) Vacancies for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and for NMDC Limited ( Production Projects situated in Bailadila, Chhattisgarh, Bellary Dist, Karnataka, Diamond Mining Project, Panna, and other units and offices). Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website before the last date for the recruitment to the post Executive Trainee (Technical/Administration) in NMDC. Before applying candidates must read the instruction carefully from the official notification. There will be separate online application form for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) and NMDC Limited. However, the management reserves the right to post candidates applying for NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) to the mines/units of NMDC Limited as per the requirement. In such cases, they will be governed by the service conditions as applicable to NMDC Limited.
Applicants can go through the official website www.nmdc.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi location, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with a turnover of more than Rs. 12,000 crore is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like NMDC Admit Card 2015, NMDC Solved Answer Key 2015 and NMDC Steel Limited (NSL) Result 2015.
The last date for applying online application form is 24 Mar, 2015 through the official website of NMDC Steel Limited.
[box type=”info” ]
NMDC Executive Trainee (Tech/Admin) Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|01.||Executive Trainee (Technical)||201|
|02.||Executive Trainee (Administration)||49|
- Candidates age should be not more than 27 years as on 24-03-2015 that is not born earlier than 24-03-1988 for the recruitment to the post Executive Trainee.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Executive Trainee (Technical):
Applicants must have completed Degree in Engineering in respective discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/institute/colleges.
Executive Trainee (Administration) :
Candidate must have completed Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HR with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university/institute/colleges.
The Executive Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs. 20,600/- p.m. plus Dearness Allowance (IDA). On successful completion of training of one year, the Executive Trainees will be designated as Asst. Managers in the scale of pay of Rs.20600/- to Rs.46500/- and their Basic pay will be fixed at Rs.21860/-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- (Three Hundred Only) as a application fee through the bank challan in any branch of SBI.
- No fee will be required to pay for SC/ST/PWD categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam : Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information for which will be provided in the Admit card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at any one of the centres at Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Raipur. The written test will have five segments; Domain knowledge test for 100 marks and Aptitude test consisting of four segments that is Quantitative aptitude, Verbal ability, Reasoning and General awareness of 25 marks each. The Total duration of test will be 150 minutes.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates will be called for an interview examination through the medium of call letter. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the merit list prepared on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in both written and interview examination.
- Candidates can apply online application through the official website of NMDC.
- Click on the ‘Click Here To Apply’ link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and true by the candidates with best of their knowledge.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature of appropriate size not more than 50 kb and 20 kb respectively.
- Finally print their application form and confirmation page for future references.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 04 Mar, 2015
- Closing Date of Online Application Form : 24 Mar, 2015
- Downloading Admit Card : 27 Apr, 2015 Onwards
- Examination Date: 17 May, 2015 (Tentative)
- Click Here: NMDC Steel Ltd (NSL) Online 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.nmdc.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.