110 Executive Trainee Posts NPCIL Recruitment 2015: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has recently declared a notification through NPCIL / HRM / 2015 / 01 for the vacant of 110 Executive Trainee posts. There are 110 Executive Trainee Posts to fill up. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released this employment notification on it’s official website http://www.npcil.nic.in/
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invited application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant of 110 Executive Trainee (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic and chemical, Instrumentation, Industrial) Posts. If you wants to apply for following post, you may download the official notification from below links and read the notification carefully before apply the posts. Candidates must completed BE/B.tech or Engineering in respective discipline from a recognized University or Institute. Applicants age should not be more than 26 year as on 20-03-2015.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill online application form NPCIL Recruitment 2015 from the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation at npcil.nic.in. So all student are requested to apply before this date 20th March 2015. NPCIL invited online application from graduate engineers to apply for the posts. You may read the full notification before apply the online application form. For further details check the full notification given below.
The last date of receipt of application of 20th March, 2015.
|Industrial & Fire Safety||10|
- Candidates should be between the age of 20 Years to 26 Years as on20-03-2015.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/ PwD Candidates
- Candidates must have BE/B.tech/ Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Production,Chemical, Instrumentation & Controls, Instrumentation & Electronics,Electrical, Electrical & Electronics,Health Safety & Environment, Fire & Safety Engineering, Safety & Fire Engineering from recognized university or Colleges Or its equivalent in Related Courses
- Rs.15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/- for all General/ OBC Category Candidates
- No fee SC/ ST/ PWD and Female candidates
- All the Applied and Eligible Candidates are invited for Written Examination and The Candidates will qualify in the written examination they invited for Interview.
- The Selected Candidate will appoint as Executive trainee and after Completion of one year training, candidates will be appointed as Scientific Officer.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents through online mode only.
- Log on to the official website www.npcilonline.in
- Candidates should download the official notification from below link and read the notification carefully before apply
- Fill the online application form with all required details.
- Submit their photo & duplicate copies of all required study certificates with the application form
- Take a print out of application form after successfully submit the application form
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
Tamilnadu – 627 106”
- Starting Date of Application Form: 01st March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20th March 2015
- Official Website: http://www.npcil.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here