Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Research Space Organisation, National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) has delivered a notification for the Junior Research Fellow and Research Scientist Vacancies. This Recruitment has 21 vacancies for these post, applicants should be selected on the basis of the interview. Candidates who are interested can fill their forms online through the official website of NRSC. Candidate should have ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc (Agriculture), Physical Oceanography, Geophysics in the desired field with 60% marks.
NRSC is the key functionary of Indian Space Research striving to realize the Indian Space Vision through Earth Observation. This organization has Four Regional Centres at Bangalore, Nagpur, Kolkata and Jodhpur to address area Specific remote sensing application needs. The NRSC is continuously exploring avenues for practical use of Remote sensing for societal applications through development of value added data and services.
Applicants who are interested and eligible can fill their forms through the official website after reading the instructions carefully. Candidates can fill their forms correctly with correct information otherwise the application will be rejected. Candidates can submit their online application before the last date 03-10-2014.
NRSC Recruitment Details:
|01.||Junior Research Fellow||03|
|02.||Junior Research Fellow||06|
|03.||Junior Research Fellow||01|
|04.||Junior Research Fellow||07|
- Candidates willing to fill the form in Junior Research Fellow should have the age limit of 33 years for SC/ ST, 31 years for OBC and 28 years for others.
- Applicants applying for the post of Research scientist can have the age limit of 40 Years for SC/ST, 38 years for OBC and 35 years for others.
- For post No. 1 candidate should have ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree with 60% marks.
- For the post no. 2 applicant should have M.Sc (Agriculture), Physical Oceanography, Geophysics or relevant field.
- M.Tech/ M.Sc in Physics/ Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences with 60% marks
- M.Tech in remote sensing , Electrical/ Electronics Engineering with 60% marks
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE/ ECE) with 65% marks for the applicants applying for Research Scientist post.
- Candidates applying for the post of JRF with M.Sc will have the salary of Rs. 16000 per month for 02 years and after that the salary will be Rs. 18000.
- Candidates applying for the post of JRF with ME/M.Tech will be given Rs. 18000 per month for the 02 years and after that Rs. 20,000 will be given.
- Applicants applied for the post of research scientist will have the salary of Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100 and a grade pay of Rs. 5400.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic performance and other parameters listed in the online application.
- Candidates shortlisted in will be called for interview through the email only.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates interested and eligible can fill their online application through the official website of NRSC.
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling the application form and should provide the mandatory E-mail address for future reference.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 03 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Candidates can fill their online application through the official website that is http://www.nrsc.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here