ONGC Recruitment 2015 : Oil and Gas Corporation Limited Gujarat is planning to recruit 493 Assistant Technician and other posts through written test/physical test and personal interview. Candidates can apply till 06.11.2015 through online process.
Technical Jobs in Gujarat. Oil and Gas Corporation Limited Gujarat has published a notification on its official site for recruiting 493 Assistant Technician and more posts. These government jobs in Gujarat could be a great jobs for those who have been looking for government jobs in Gujarat. ONGC is seeking applicants for the post of technical assistant and technician jobs. The closing date for the ONGC online application is 06.11.2015.
Those aspirants who are thinking to apply for these jobs should have completed Post Graduation/Graduation/Diploma/10th according to described posts. To apply for the ONGC Gujarat recruitment 2015 the aspirants should pay application fee in demand draft drawn or e-challan in favour oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited in any bank of both Gujarat and Rajasthan, For general/OBC candidates rs. 300/- and for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman candidates they are exempt for the fee.
For more Government vacancies please visit our website career vendor.com
ONGC Gujarat 493 Technical Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
For A-II and A-I level
- General – 18 to 30 years
- OBC – 18 to 33 years
- SC/ST – 18 to 35 years
For W-I level
- General – 18 to 27 years
- OBC – 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST – 18 to 32 years
- Diploma should be ofminimum 3 years duration and should be recognized by AICTE .
(Six semester marksheet is essential for 3 years diploma)
- Diploma should be in the prescribed discipline as mentioned in the essential qualification
(no equivalency will be acceptable).
- ITI should be recognized by State Board of Technical Education(SBTE) / National Council for
Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Graduate / Post Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Diploma should be from a University / Institute
recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU.
- Candidates should have acquired qualifications as a regular candidate.
- Ex-Servicemen have to produce Discharge Certificate at the time of interview.
- For Persons with Disabilities Certificate should be issued by the Notified Medical Authority. The minimum
Degree of Disability for a person to be eligible for any concession / benefits would not be less than 40%.
- They have to produce original certificates pertaining to disability at the time of interview.
- A-2 Level : Rs 12000-27000
- A-I Level : Rs 11000-24000
- W-I Level : Rs 10000-18000
- General – Rs 300
- SC/ST – No Fee
- Written Exam
- Physical Test / Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/Stenography test / Typing test. (Wherever applicable)
- Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, requisite essential qualifications and having valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Gujarat only may apply “Online” through the link “Recruitment for Regular Posts for Western Sector(Gujarat)”available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 06.11.2015
- Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
- Official Notification: Download Here