Odisha Public Service (OPSC) has delivered a notification for the recruitment under Agricultural department of odisha Agricultural Engineering Service. There are 20 post for the Assistant Agriculture Engineers in Group-B, the vacancies are only for the ST category candidates. Applicants interested for this post can apply online through the official website. The students who are interested should have the Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural engineering through any recognized institute or college.
The applicant should be the citizen of India, there will be no application fee for the ST candidates of Odisha. Applicant should read, write and speak Odia language clearly. Candidate who wants to apply for Asst Agriculture Engg vacancy in Odisha PSC can fill their forms before the last date after reading the instructions carefully.
Applicants sending application through any other mode should not be liable. The selection should be made on the basis of the career marks and viva voice test. The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the interview. You can submit their applications before the last date for Asst Agriculture Engg job that is 10-10-2014, by the online mode through the official website.
OPSC Recruitment Details:
Name of the Post: Assistant Agriculture Engineer for ST category
Number of Vacancies: 20 Vacancies for assistant agriculture engineer
- Applicants want to appear for this post should have the age of 21 to 32 years as on 01-08-2014.
- Candidates belonging to the category of ST/Women/ Ex-Serviceman should have the upper age limit of 05 years and the physically handicapped persons is having the relaxation of 10 years.
- Applicant should have the bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Engineering through any recognized institute.
- Candidate should have the knowledge of Odia language means candidate should have passed at least an examination of Odia language from any board or council approved by government of Odisha.
- If the applicant is having more than one wife or females having more than one husband are not eligible.
Applicants should be given Rs. 9300 to Rs.34800
grade pay: Rs 4,600
- Candidates of ST category of Odisha are exempted from the application fee.
- Selection should be made on the basis of the career marks and Viva voice test, as the candidates performance the merit list will be prepared for the interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can fill their online application through the official website of OPSC.
- Candidates should have the scanned photograph their scanned signature and the left thumb impression before filling the form.
- As the application form is submitted the registration code will be shown on the screen candidates should keep the code safely for the future use.
- Starting date is 09-09-2014.
- Last date for the submission of application form 10-10-2014.
- last date for the receipt of the application form is 20-10-2014 by 5:00 pm.
- Official Website: http://opsconline.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here