Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has delivered a notification for the upcoming recruitment of Executive Trainee,Vigilance Officer post through GATE –2014 examination. Candidates can be selected on the basis of the GATE -2014 examination, students who qualify for the GATE examination will be shortlisted for the interview and group discussion. Group discussion will be according to the choice of the students in English or in Hindi. The candidates who have not applied for GATE Examination can fill the forms now. Last date for filling the online form of GATE is 01-10-2014, Candidates interested for PGCIL Recruitment can fill their forms now in GATE.
PGCIL has been making profit since inception and has a Gross turn over of 15,230 Crore and Net profit of 4497 Crore for the year 2013-2014. Candidates who are eligible and interested can fill their forms online through the official website, Vacancies exist in Reserved and Unreserved category. Students are informed that the Weightage is 85% marks of GATE examination, 3 % marks for the Group Discussion and 12 % marks for the interview.
Students who are eligible and interested can fill their online application form through the official website. The application form for the PGCIL Recruitment will start filling on 15-01-2015 to 27-02-2014. Candidates are requested to read the instructions correctly before filling the online form. Fill all the information correctly in the application form.
PGCIL Recruitment details:
Name of the Post: Executive trainee (Electrical)
- Students Appearing for this PGCIL recruitment should be 18-28 years as on 31-12-2014.
- Age relaxation for OBC (NCL) candidates is 03 years and for SC/ST candidates relaxation is 05 years.
- For PWD candidates relaxation in age is 10 years and PWD candidates belonging to the OBC category is 13 years.
- Candidates can have Full time B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc in Electrical / Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power system Engineering from any recognized university with minimum 65% marks.
- Applicants should AMIE in Electrical with both sections A & B cleared.
Selected candidates can be given Rs.24900 to Rs.50500 during the training period.
Process of Selection:
- Applicants should have bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute or college.
- Candidate must qualify the GATE 2014 examination, applicants can be shortlisted according to their GATE performance for the Group discussion and Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates can fill their online application form through the official website and with the registration number of GATE is must for filling the application form of PGCIL.
- Starting date for the submission of application form of PGCIL is 15-01-2015.
- Last date for submission of application form online is 27-02-2015.
- Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
- Official Notification: Download Here
NOTE : Candidates can fill their forms with correct information and submit before the last date. Students who haven’t filled the form of GATE can apply now so that you can fill forms for this recruitment.