AMD (Atomic Minerals Directorate), Department of Atomic Energy Directorate for Exploration and Research, Hyderabad has declared a recruitment Notification for Recruitment of 97 Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant posts.
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research, Begumpet, Hyderabad, coming under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt of India, invites online applications from the eligible candidates for Pharmacist, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant & Technician Posts.
AMD, Hyderabad invites online applications from eligible candidates for appointment of following posts in AMD. If you are going to apply for below posts, read the full job notification details here.
AMD, Hyderabad Recruitment Pharmacist, Technical Officer Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1.||Technical Officer-C (Physics)||09||Rs.15,600-39,100 + Rs.5,400 Grade Pay|
|2.||Technical Officer-C (Chemistry)||08||Rs.15,600-39,100 + Rs.5,400 Grade Pay|
|3.||Technical Officer-C (Mechanical/Drilling)||07||PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100 + Rs.5,400 Grade Pay|
|4.||Scientific Assistant-B (Physics)||05||Rs.9,300-34,800 + Rs.4,200 Grade Pay|
|5.||Scientific Assistant-B (Chemistry)||12||Rs.9,300-34,800 + Rs.4,200 Grade Pay|
|6.||Scientific Assistant-B (Mineral Technology)||01||Rs.9,300-34,800 + Rs.4,200 Grade Pay|
|7.||Scientific Assistant-B (Drilling/Mechanical)||34||Rs.9,300-34,800 + Rs.4,200 Grade Pay|
|8.||Scientific Assistant-B (Computer Science)||01||Rs.9,300-34,800 + Rs.4,200 Grade Pay|
|9.||Scientific Assistant-B (Library Science)||01||Rs.9,300-34,800 + Rs.4,200 Grade Pay|
|10.||Scientific Assistant-B (Mine Survey)||02||Rs.9,300-34,800 + Rs.4,200 Grade Pay|
|11.||Pharmacist-B||02||Rs.5,200-20,200 + Rs.2,800 Grade Pay|
|12.||Technician-B (Geology Sampler)||10||Rs.5,200-20,200 + Rs.2,000 Grade Pay|
|13.||Technician-B (Photography)||02||Rs.5,200-20,200 + Rs.2,000 Grade Pay|
|14.||Technician-B (Civil)||03||Rs.5,200-20,200 + Rs.2,000 Grade Pay|
- For Technician-B Posts:
- 25 Years
- For Technical Officer/C, Pharmacist-B Posts:
- 27 Years
- For Scientific Assistant/B Posts:
- 30 Years
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Post Graduation in Physics/Applied Physics/Chemistry subjects with 60% marks merit for Technical Officer-C posts.
- Bachelor Degree (B.Tech/BE) in Mechanical/Automobile/Drilling Engineering for Technical Officer-C (Mechanical/Drilling) posts.
- Bachelor Degree in Geology/Mineral Beneficiation with 60% marks merit for Scientific Assistant (mineral Technology) posts.
- B.Sc.Library Science for Scientific Assistant-B posts.
- Diploma in civil Engineering for Scientific Assistant-B posts.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry subjects with 60% marks merit for Technician Officer-C, Scientific Assistant-B posts.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Drilling with 60% marks merit for Scientific Assistant-B (Drilling/Mechanical) posts.
- HSC/SSC pass and Diploma in Responsible course for S.No.11-14 posts.
- SC/ST, Women and PWD Candidates: Fee Exempted
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For Technical Officer-C and Scientific Assistant-B Posts:
- Written Test
- For for Pharmacist-B Posts:
- For Technician-B Posts:
- Trade Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through official website
- Opening Date for Registration: 05th April 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 25th April 2014
- Website: http://www.amd.gov.in/
- Official Details: Click Here