National Institute of Immunology had provided the process of the placements for the posts Research Associate and Attendant for the recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form in prescribed format within the last date. The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute rules , depending upon the qualifications and experience.
Applicant must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form and submit before 15 June,2014.
Research Associate & Attendant Posts Detail:
- Candidates age should be not more than 35 years as on 15 June,2014.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Research Associate: The mentioned post had the demand of the educational qualification to be PHD in the life science with 2 to 3 years experience in the concerning field.
- Attendant: Applicants must be 10th class passed with the familiarity for the work for at least 3 to 4 years.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- ( one hundred only ) as a application fees and make a demand draft(DD) in the favour of “Director NII payable at Delhi/New Delhi form the canara bank or Indian bank.
- Without demand draft(DD) application form will be rejected without any communication.
- Written Exam: The choice of the applicants is the most responsible task associated with the applicants. The written exam will be conducted. The task associated with the applicants is to perform at the best in the session of interview and verification of documents is also a criterion which is being decided to proceed on the parallel side.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates can called for an interview and final selection will be based on the merit list.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- The process which is being stated by the National Institute of Immunology (NII) with which the registration of the applicants will get counted is the use of the application form. This application form is elementary to get filled with the proper and necessary information and must make sure to attach with all the required documents and demand draft (DD).
- The DD will be submitted at the time of final interview.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15 June,2014