Govt of India, Department of Atomic Energy, IGCAR, Kalpakkam has recently issued a recruitment notification for Scientific Asst, UDC, Driver, Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II posts. This IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2014 notification is published by IGCAR on it’s Official Website http://www.igcar.ernet.in/. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees & Upper Division Clerk Vacancies.
Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree/HSC or SSC and ITI/Diploma in relevant discipline and age limit for this job vacancies should be between 18-30 Years. IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2014 for who are applied those all for selection process is based on the performance of Written test and Tradetest, Interview.
Aspirants may apply on or before 30th September 2014. Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, application form, selection process and are given below.
IGCAR Kalpakkam SA, ST Posts Recruitment Details:
|09.||Upper Division Clerk||05|
|04.||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||02|
- Candidates age should be between 18-30 years for Scientific Assistant Post
- Age Limit should not below 18 years and to above 27 years for Upper Division Clerk & Driver Posts
- Minimum age limit should between 18 years-22 years for Stipendiary Trainee Posts as on 30-09-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Stipendiary Trainee Post:
- Minimum 60% marks in HSC or SSC with Science and Maths subjects and ITI Certificate of two year duration in the relevant Trade is essential.
- For Scientific Assistant Post:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Architectural Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering (Three years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks OR B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks plus one year diploma/certificate course in Industrial Safety.
- For Upper Division Clerk Post:
- Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks and Desirable minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English.
- For Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post:
- Passed class 10th/ SSC & valid Driving license holder are eligible
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Stipendiary Trainees Category-II Post: Rs.6200/- for 1st Year, and 7200/- for 2nd Year.
- For Scientific Assistant-B Post: Rs.9300-34800+4200/-.
- For Upper Division Clerk Post : Rs.5200-20200+2400/-.
- For Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post: Rs.5200-20200+1900/-.
- No application fee
- Candidates selection process is based on the performance of Written test, Trade test & Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- After filling up the application form, by super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST ___, CODE___, POSITION____” and send to
- Administrative Officer-III (R & SR),
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research,
Department of Atomic Energy,
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th September 2014
- Website: http://www.igcar.ernet.in/
- Official Notification & Application Form: Download Here