346 SAIL Management Trainee Technical & Administrative Recruitment 2015: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has announced a latest employment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee (Technician & Administrative) Posts in SAIL. Here are 346 Posts to fill up through this notification. SAIL released Manag. Trainee Posts recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.sail.co.in/. SAIL is India’s largest steel producing company. This is the great chance to apply for SAIL Recruitment notification 2015.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) inviting online application from eligible candidates for filling up the online application from young, energetic & promising talent for the following posts of “Management Trainee” in E-1 grade from young, energetic, result oriented and promising talent in the country. Candidates who are interested must check the notification details and eligibility criteria to apply following posts.
Candidates should have Degree in Engineering with 65% Marks in relevant disciplines from Govt. recognized institution. Applicants age should not be exceeding 30 years as on 01-2-2015. SAIL is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. Further details about this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for following posts are given below.
All eligible candidates can apply online from 26th February 2015 and close on 18th March 0215.
SAIL Mang. Trainee (Technical/ Admin) Posts Details:
|01.||Management Trainee (Technical)||246|
|02.||Management Trainee (Administration)||100|
Reservation Wise Vacancies:
- Management Trainee (Technical)
- Management Trainee (Administration)
- Applicants upper age should not be exceeding 30 Years as on 01-02-2015
- For departmental candidates the upper age limit shall be 45 years.
- Candidates should not born earlier than 1.2.1985.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC candidates and by 10 years for Physically Disabled candidates.
- Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Management Trainee (Technical) Post: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering(full time)with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics&Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil,Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (3 years full time) with 65% marks(average of all semesters) are also eligible.
- For Management Trainee (Administration) Posts: Applicants must have Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects of all years)with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management&Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline,Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline.
- For Finance: CA/ICWA possess candidates are eligible for the posts
Qualification For SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates:
- Qualification For Management Trainee (Technical)- MT(T): Candidates having Engineering Degree in the required disciplines with 55% marks (average of all semesters) shall be eligible to apply.
- For Management Trainee (Administration)-MT(A): The SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates having Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (average of all subjects of all years) and MBA/PG Diploma in Management in the relevant discipline with 50% marks shall be eligible to apply against HR, Marketing and Materials disciplines.
- Basic Pay of Rs. 20,600/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs. 20600 – 46500/- (E-l). (CTC – Rs. 7.75 lakhs p.a.)
- General and OBC Category candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- Only
- through internet banking account or credit/ debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form
- on behalf of SAIL, in a specially opened SB Collect account (No.3466911 9094) at Lodhi Road Branch, New Delhi.
- Candidates applying for both MT (Tech.) and MT (Admn.) should register separately with separate application and processing fee.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information for which will be provided in the Admit card.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview through careers page of SAIL website.
- Written Test: Candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at any one of the centres. The written test will have five segments; Domain knowledge test (duration 75 minutes) for 100 marks and Aptitude test (duration 75 minutes) consisting of four segments viz. Quantitative aptitude, Verbal ability, Reasoning and General awareness of 25 marks each.
- Group Discussion & Interview: To be eligible for GD and Interview call, a candidate will have to qualify in each of the five segmentsfor the respective discipline by scoring minimum 50 percentile marks in the respective category.
- From among those who qualify in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Interview in the ratio of 1:4for each discipline, category wise, in order of merit. The GD and Interview may be held at short notice for which call letters will be uploaded on SAIL website and candidates will be intimated for the same through their emails. No other communication will be sent to the candidates for this purpose. For final selection, merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of Written test, GD and Interview with the weight age of 75:10:15 in that order.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website at www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Fill the fee details in the online application form, ensure the information provided is correct and then submit it.
- Make the fee payment by using credit card/debit card/net banking (or) enter the details of payment made through challan.
- On successful payment, the candidate shall be prompted to print the e-receipt. However, in case of ‘challan’, there will be an option to print challan.
- After submitting the Online application candidates should take the print out for future uses
- Starting date for submitting applications through website: 26th February 2015
- Closing date for submitting applications through website: 18th March 2015
- Display of final reconciled candidature status: 25th March 2015
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website: 23rd April 2015
- Tentative date of written examination: 10th May 2015
- Transparency/ display of individual scorecard ( tentative): 1 month after declaration of final results
- Official Website: http://www.sail.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here