Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Department of Space, Karnataka invites applications for the recruitment of Technical Assistant, Library Assistant , Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 04 July,2014. The operation at MCF involves state of the art facilities and the round the clock telemetry, tracking, commanding and ranging operations provide an excellent opportunities for the growth of young and talented persons.
Eligible candidates can submit their application form in a proper format download from the official website to the following address given below.
ISRO Posts Details:
|03.||Junior Hindi Translator||02|
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 04-07-2014.
- The age relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for the OBC categories candidates and 5 Years for the SC/ST category candidates, wherever posts are reserved.
- Applicants must enclose the caste certificate issued by competent authority, the candidates seeking reservation should furnish the declaration in their respective format.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess First Class Diploma in Electronics & Communication for Sr no 1 Post, Graduation in First Class, First class Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science or equivalent for Sr no 2 Post, MA in Hindi/English, with English/ Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at Degree level for Sr no 3 Post.
- Eligible candidates can duly filled completely application form in the prescribed format send to the following address given below.
- Written Exam : The written exam will be conducted for the recruitment. No electrical appliances like cell phone,calculator etc are allowed in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted/written exam qualified candidates will be called for an interview and final selection will be based on the merit list that is overall marks obtained by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- The application form duly completely filled in all respects along with the enclosures, neatly tagged/stable and recent passport size photograph should reach on before 04 July,2014 to the following address given below.
Senior Administrative Officer,
Master Control Facility,
Post Box No-66 Salagame Road
Hassan – 573202 Karnataka
- Application should be sent by ordinary post only, otherwise form will not be accepted by the administrative office.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 04 July,2014