Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invited online application to the post Technical Assistant Grade – III (Chemistry) for the recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can fill their application form before 17 June,2014.
Applicants must reads the instruction carefully like age limit, educational qualification, application fees and others criteria before filling the application form.
Candidates can duly completely filled application in all respect send to the following address given below by ordinary post only. Registered/speed post will not be accepted in any conditions.
Technical Assistant Posts Details:
|01.||Technical Assistant Grade-III (chemistry)||16|
- Candidates age should be more than 18 years as on 17 June,2014.
- The upper age limit of candidates belongs from Gen/UR is 30 years, for OBC category candidates is 33 years and for SC/ST candidates is 35 years.
- Age relaxation for others as per rules.
- Candidates must have post graduate degree in chemistry from any recognized university/institute.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/-( Two hundred only ) for the Gen/OBC categories candidates.
- The candidates belong from SC/ST/PWD categories are required to pay Rs.50/-( Fifty only ).
- Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted on 27 July,2014.
- Personal Interview: The written exam qualified candidates will be called for an interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- The candidates are required to send completed application format alongwith Customized ONGC’s copy of the SBI payment Challan formin original with bank seal, Journal Number, Branch Code Number, Branch Name and Date of Deposit etc.in an envelope Superscribed (Application for the Post of ___”)to the following address by Ordinary post only so as to reach on or before 5 July,2014.
The Advertiser(ONGC –ASSAM),Post Box No.9248
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 28 May,2014
- Last Date for online Application Form: 17 June,2014
- Submission of application fee/charges in bank: 28 May to 21 June,2014
- Tentative date of written Examination: 27 July,2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the results/answer key through the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification:Candidates can apply online application form through http://ongcindia.com/ Download Here