Online application are invited for Indian males citizens to the post Technician (Drilling) for the recruitment in the Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited, Nagpur (MECL). There are a total of 38 vacant vacancies to the post technician in MECL. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application through the official website mention below before the last date.
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited, Nagpur was established as an autonomous Public sector company in October 1972, under the administrative controls of Ministry of Mines, Government of India for systematic exploration of minerals.
The last date of apply online registration form is 22 July,2014. Applicants can send hard copy of their application form to the following address mention below before 1st Aug,2014.
Technician Post Detail:
- Candidates age should be not more than 38 years as on the last date of submission of online application form.
- The relaxation age for OBC category candidates is 3 years, 5 years for the SC/ST category candidates and 10 years for the physically handicapped category candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should be passed matriculation or its equivalent with ITI diploma (earth moving machinery)/Fitter trade in technical trade.
- Three years experience in drilling trade.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-( One hundred only ) as a application fee through the demand draft drawn in the favour of Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd payable at Nagpur.
- Once fees paid will not be refunded at any circumstances.
- No fees will be required to pay for SC/ST and PH categories candidates.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination conducted by the corporation and qualified candidates are going for the next level.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview and the final selection is based on the overall marks obtained by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form between 23 June,2014 to 22 July,2014.
- Applicants must reads the instruction before filling their application form.
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- If the online transaction is not completely successfully, then applicants are required to register again.
- After registration and completely submission of online application form, take out the two print of application form and affixed recent passport sized photograph on it.
- Applicants can send their print copy along with demand draft (DD) and all photocopies of essential document to the following address given below.
The Deputy General Manager,
Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd,
High Land Drive Road, Seminary hills
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Commencement of online registration form: 23 June,2014
- Last date of online registration form: 22 July,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 01 Aug,2014
- Website: Applicants can know more information about the results/admit card and others information related to this recruitment through the official website www.mecl.gov.in
- Apply online registration form: Click here