TEL Recruitment : Transformers and Electrical Limited (A joint Venture of Government of Kerala & NTPC Limited) is inviting applicants for recruiting 75 Engineer Trainee (Electrical), Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) and Operator Grade III Trainees. This official notification can be downloaded from www.telk.com or www.kitcoplacementpark.in , candidates can apply online for these 75 Technical Post in Kerala. Last date of online application is 05.08.2015 , Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 12.08.2015
Government Jobs for Fresher candidates in Kerala. Kerala Government has announced 75 Engineer Trainee (Electrical), Junior Trainee (Electrical) and Operator Grade III Trainee vacancies in Kerala. Degree or Diploma holders in relevant stream can apply for 75 Technical Posts in Transformers and Electrical Limited Kerala. These 75 Trainee posts are categorized into various forms such as Engineer, Junior Engineer, Operator Grade III ( Fitter, Electrician, Carpenter, Machinist). Mode of selection will be based on Written Test, Skill Test, Group Discussion, Psychometric test and interview.
Located near Kochi, TELK (Transformers and Electrical Limited Kerala) has been instrumental in producing and setting up High Voltage equipment in the region. Started of as a technical and financial collaboration between Government of Kerala and Hitachi of Japan, now its a JV between Government of Kerala and NTPC Limited.
- Selected candidates will have to work in rotating shifts including night shifts.
- Selected candidates are required to execute a service agreement bond at the time of joining.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Applications will be accepted through online mode only.
TEL Kerala 75 Engineer, Jr. Engineer Operator Vacancies Details:
|02.||Junior Engineer (Trainee)||5|
|03.||Operator Grade III (Trainee)
(Fitter, Electrician, Carpenter, Machinist)
TEL Kerala 75 Trainee Vacancies Age Limit:
- Maximum 35 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
TEL 75 Technical Posts Eligibility Criteria:
- Engineer (Trainee) : First Class Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) : First Class 3 years Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Engineering fro the State Board of technical Examination
- Operator Grade III (Trainee) : S.S.L.C. or its equivalent and NCVT certificate in relevant trade
TEL 75 Engineer and Junior Engineer Pay Scale:
- Engineer (Trainee) : Rs 23480 – 48640
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) : Rs 16180 – 388840
- Operator Grade III (Trainee) : Rs 9690 – 21240
75 TEL Kerala Trainee Application Fee:
- For the Post of Engineer (Trainee) : Rs 500
- For the Post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) : Rs 300
- For the Post of Operator Grade III (Trainee) : Rs 200
Engineer and Junior Engineer (Trainee) TEL Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Group Discussion
- Psychometric test
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- After applying through online candidate is required to take a print out of the application form with unique registration number and affix a recent passport size photo and forward the form duly signed along with the Demand Draft “ The Senior Consultant KITCO Ltd., No. 42, Belhaven Gardens, Kowdiar P.O., Thiruvananthpuram – 695 003 “
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12.08.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05.08.2015
- Official Website: www.telk.com or www.kitcoplacementpark.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
TELK, an ISO 9001 certified company since 1995, has been a pride of the State of Kerala. The fruitful collaboration with global power giant Hitachi Ltd., Japan has enabled TELK to carve out a preeminent niche in the manufacture of EHV equipments and establish itself as a quality supplier in the transformer industry. TELK carries the quality image and ethos of Hitachi, Japan.