258 BHEL Jhansi Trade Apprentice Posts Recruitment Notification 2015: Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL), Jhansi has recently issued a latest employment notification for the vacant of 258 Trade Apprentice posts in BHEL Jhansi. Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited released this recruitment for eligible candidates on it’s official website http://www.bheljhs.co.in/. People can satisfy with the eligibility criteria before filling their online application form.
BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defence.
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL), Jhansi inviting online application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of 258 Trade (I.T.I) Apprentice vacancies. All aspirants can apply online application form through the official website of BHEL. Candidates must have completed High School from a recognized education board with ITI in relevant Trade. Applicants age limit should be between 18-25 years as on 01-03-2015.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bhel.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest an d upcoming notification. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website of BHEL. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification like BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015. There are a total of 258 vacant vacancies for the BHEL Recruitment 2015 to the Trade Apprentice post.
Candidates who are eligible can apply online from from 07th March 2015.
BHEL Jhansi Trade Apprentice Posts Details:
- Candidates age limitation should not be more than 18 years and less than 25 years for General Candidates
- Candidates maximum age should not be more than 30 years for SC/ST candidates as on 15-04-2015.
- 10 years age relaxation for PWD Category
- Relaxation in age is applicable for all the reserved candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have completed High School from a recognized education board
- Candidate must have completed ITI in relevant Trade & have qualified the All India Trade Test.
- And qualified All India Trade Test with 60% marks from the recognized university.
- Not Mentioned
- here is no application fee mentioned in the official notification
- Selection Process is depending on the performance in interview & experience in relative fields.
- The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. Applicants can check their result of examination on the official website
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates can apply for the posts through official website https://www.bheljhs.co.in/
- Download the Notification and read the official notification carefully
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill the application form with all the details.
- Submit the filled in application form and take print out of it.
- Pay the Application fee in the form of Demand Draft.
- Take print out of Acknowledgment Slip and send it along with mentioned enclosures.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Last Date for Online Application: 07th March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14th March 2015
- Official Website: www.bheljhs.co.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here