Department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 167 Trainee Posts in various Heavy Water Plants. There are a good chance for interested & eligible candidates for apply this job. HWB released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.hwb.gov.in/.
Department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board, Government of India inviting application from eligible candidates for fill up the impalement of Trainee on regular basis in various location in India. Candidates should have Diploma in Chemical,Mechanical,Electrical,Instrumentation,Electronics engineering from a reputed institute/ College & physical standards as fixed have to submit their application. Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on 01-01-2015.
All interested and eligible candidates need to fill online application form and submit it on or before 31-01-2015 by 24:00 Hrs. For further details about this job recruitment you may check official notification or below details like as age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply for this recruitment.
Heavy Water Board Trainee Posts Recruitment Details:
A. Category-I Trainee: 62 Posts
1. Chemical: 39 Posts
2. Mechanical: 11 Posts
3. Electrical: 03 Posts
4. Instrumentation: 05 Posts
5. Chemistry (Laboratory): 04 Posts
B. Category-II Trainee: 105 Posts
1. Mechanical (Fitter): 25 Posts
2. Electrical: 20 Posts
3. Instrument-Mechanic: 10 Posts
4. Process/ Plant Operator: 50 Posts
- Applicants age should be between 18-25 years For Post no. A
- For Post No. B Candidates should be between 18-22 years as on 01-01-2015
- Age relaxation as per rules
For (Category-I Trainee) :
- For Chemical : Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- For Mechanical : Diploma in Mechancial Engineering
- For Electrical : Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- For Instrumentation : Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics/ Electronics & Comm./Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering.
- For Chemistry (Lab) : B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal and Physics /Mathematics/ Biology as subsidiary.
For (Category-II Trainee) :
- For Mechanical (Fitter): Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and Maths + ITI certificate in Fitter Trade
- For Electrical : Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and Maths + ITI certificate in Electrical Trade.
- For Instrument-Mechanic: Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and Maths +ITI certificate in Instrument-Mechanic/Electronics / Electronics & Comm. /Electronics & Tele Comm.Trade.
- For Process/ Plant Operator: Higher Secondary or equivalent examination (10+2 or 12 years schooling duration) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates General and OBC should need to pay Rs. 20/-
- Candidates of SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-servicemen/ Physically Challenged persons fee exempted
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination/ Trade Test/ Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Fill the online application form with all required details
- After fill the online application candidates should take the printout of Application form for future use
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st January 2015
- Website: http://www.hwb.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply online: Click Here