Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment to the post Technician Grade-II of various trades Electrical, Mechanical and Instrument in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Nigam Limited. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the authorized website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. Most of the people wants jobs in government sectors so it is the best opportunities to the people through the recruitment to the post mention above.
Applicants can go through the official website www.uppcl.org to apply online application for the recruitment to the post Technician Grade-II (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. There are a total of 390 vacant vacancy for the recruitment selection of candidates in UPPCL. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UPPCL Vidyut Utpadan Admit Card 2015, UP Rajya Vidyut Nigam Result 2015 and UPPCL Technician Solved Answer Key 2015. Application form will be accepted only through online mode.
The last date for applying online application form is 16 Mar, 2015 through the authorized website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utapadan Nigam Ltd.
UPPCL Vidyut Utapadan Technician (Mech/Elect) Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Technician Grade-II||Vacancies||Gen||OBC||SC||ST|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years for the recruitment to the various post Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument as on 01 July, 2015.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have passed High School (10th) or its equivalent qualification with Science & Maths subjects or ITI Diploma in respective discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument) from any recognized institution/board/university.
- Candidates must have CCC (Course on Computer Concept) certificate approved by DOEACC.
Selected candidates will be given Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month and Grade Pay of Rs.2600/- per month.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- (One Thousand Rupee) for General/OBC category candidates and Rs.700/- (Seven Hundred Only) for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducting by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited at various examination centres (Lucknow, Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Meerut and Kanpur) allotted by UPPCL. The question paper will be objective type of 200 marks and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for given each wrong answer by the candidates in the examination.
Personal Interview: Interview examination will be organising of 25 marks for written exam qualified candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in written exam and interview test.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link on the login page of authorized website.
- Fill application form by the candidates should be correct and completely with true & best of their knowledge.
- After filling successful registration candidates can pay application fee through the online/offline mode or by print challan form of SBI bank.
- Upload scanned image of recent coloured passport sized photograph & signature of size not more than 50kb and 20kb respectively in JPG/JPEG format.
- Print application form and confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates can also download UPPCL Admit Card 2015 from the official website. (Not Send By Post)
- Opening Date of Registration Online: 17 Feb, 2015
- Closing Date for Applying Online Application Form: 14 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16 Mar, 2015
- Apply Online : UPPCL Online Application Form 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.uppcl.org to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.