Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) has released latest notification on 25 Feb, 2015 for the Entrance Exam (UPSEE-2015) to get admission in engineering professional undergraduate degree courses for session 2015-16 in private and government engineering colleges. Applicants who were passed intermediate from any recognized colleges/board/institutions can apply online application form through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). Before filling their online/offline application form people must know about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification and other instruction from the mention below. The university has more than 810 colleges are affiliated and one of the biggest technical university in the asia region and AICTE and UGC approved university is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.uptu.ac.in/ to apply online application form for UPSEE-2015 Entrance Examination to get admission in private and government engineering colleges. A huge number of candidates will be filled application form so candidates must focusing on the UPTU/UPSEE-2015 Latest Syllabus & Paper Pattern to be preparing better for the entrance exam test. Applicants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UPTU/GBTU Engg Admit Card 2015, UPSEE/UPTU Latest Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015 and UPTU Entrance Exam Result 2015. Application form will be filled through both online/offline mode. A large number of candidates applied for this examination every year to get the admission into the various colleges. Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow would conduct State Entrance Examination known as UPSEE for admission to government aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions affiliated to UPTU, and some other state universities of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2015-2016.
The last date for applying online/offline application form is 25 Mar, 2015. For both online/offline mode applications, the confirmation page must reach to the Registrar, UPSEE-2015, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow 226021 by March 31, 2015 (5.00 PM) by registered/speed post. The Confirmation Page received after the due date or through any other means shall not be accepted. The University will not be responsible for the Confirmation Page missed/ not received / any delay on the part of post office or for any other reasons.
UPTU State Entrance Exam Paper Details (UPSEE-2015-2016):–
|S.No||Examination Dates||Course Name||Paper Code||Timing||Details of Paper|
|01.||19 April, 2015 [Sunday]||B.Tech/B.Pharm (2nd Lateral Entry)||6/7/8||7:30 AM to 9:00 AM (1 Hour 30 Minutes)||Aptitude test in Engg. (Diploma) /
Pharmacy (Diploma)/ B.Sc.
|02.||19 April, 2015 [Sunday]||B.Tech||1||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM (3 Hours)||Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics|
|03.||19 April, 2015 [Sunday]||B.Tech (Bio Tech)||1/2||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM (3 Hours)||Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics or Physics/Chemistry/Biology|
|04.||19 April, 2015 [Sunday]||B.Pharm||1/2||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM (3 Hours)||Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics or Physics/Chemistry/Biology|
|05.||19 April, 2015 [Sunday]||B.Tech (Agri Engg)||3||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM (3 Hours)||AG-I, AG-II & AG-III|
|06.||19 April, 2015 [Sunday]||B.Architecture||4||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM (2 Hours)||Mathematics & Aptitude Test (Architecture)|
|07.||19 April, 2015 [Sunday]||BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||5||05:00 PM to 06:30 PM (1 Hour 30 Minutes)||Aptitude for General Awareness|
|08.||18 April, 2015 [Saturday]||MBA (1st Year)/MAM (1st Year) 5 Year Dual Degree||09/11||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (2 Hours)||Aptitude Test for MBA/Aptitude Test for MAM|
|09.||18 April, 2015 [Saturday]||MCA (1st Year)||10||01:00 PM to 03:00 PM ( 2 Hours)||Aptitude Test for MCA|
|10.||18 April, 2015 [Saturday]||MCA ( 2nd Year Lateral Entry)||12||04:00 PM to 06:00 PM ( 2 Hours)||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)|
- Applicants must qualified intermediate (12th) for applying for the Undergraduate courses and who want to take admission in the post graduate they must have a master degree in the relevant field or its equivalent qualification from any recognized college/board/institutions.
- Candidates have a educational qualification as their post applied according to the official notification.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.800/- (Eight Hundred Only) for the OBC/Gen categories candidates and Rs.400/- (Four Hundred Only) for the SC/ST/Women categories candidates as a application fee.
- Once the application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written entrance examination conducting by the Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) at various examination centres (except Bhopal, Chandigarh, Bhagalpur, Dehradun, Delhi, Jaipur, Patna and Ranchi). After the examination candidates will be called for counseling through the medium of counseling letter. Candidates can fill up the choices of colleges in which he/she will want to take admission.
Counseling Process: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for counseling through the medium of counseling letter. Candidates selected after the counseling at various counseling centers. Every objective multiple type question would carry four marks for each correct answer. More than one answers indicated against the question will be deemed as incorrect answer and no marks is awarded for the incorrect answer.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website and send the confirmation page to the following official address.
- Click on the Online Application of State Entrance Examination 2015-2016 on the login page of authorized website.
- Before filling their online application form candidates must read the instructions carefully then fill all the details in the application form.
- Fill up registration number and transaction number (provided by bank) along with other required details and then upload scanned images of your recent photograph, signature & Thumb Impression.
- Thereafter, the confirmation page of your application form will be generated. Take the printout of the “Confirmation Page” in two copies.
- Take the second copy of Confirmation Page, paste your recent passport size photograph, put your signature & thumb impression (left thumb), parent/ guardian signature at the space provided on the confirmation page.
- Applicants can send their application form & confirmation page to the official following address mention below.
The Registrar UPSEE- 2015
Uttar Pradesh Technical University,
IET Campus, Sitapur Road
Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
Pin Code- 226021
- Opening Date for Registration Online Application Form : 25 Feb, 2015
- Closing Date for Applying Online Application Form : 25 Mar, 2015
- Examination Dates: 18 Apr/19 Apr, 2015
- Last Date for Reprint of Confirmation Page : 31 Mar, 2015
- Click Here: UPSEE-2015 Entrance Examination Apply Online
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website to apply online application form for UPSEE-2015 Entrance Examination and also know more information about the upcoming notification UPTU Admit Card/UPSEE-2015 Result.