Indian Army Recruitment , Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE Engineering Graduates and also from widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Online applications will be closed on 8th January 2016.
Jobs in Indian Army, Indian Army is going to recruit candidates for Engineering Stream. Those candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are studying in the final year examination of Engineering course are eligible to apply. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview. Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka).
Important Note : Candidates must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into SSC(T)-47 Men & SSC(T) -18 Women is BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams notified below. Therefore, to become eligiblefor induction into SSC(T)-47 Men and SSC(T)-18 Women course candidates studying in final year of engineering must complete all the formalities including practicals, projects, backlogs, viva voce, etc for award of qualifying BE/B.Tech degree before commencement of course (01 Oct 2016) failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
111 Engineering Posts Indian Army Recruitment Details:
|03.||Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||15|
|04.||Automobile /Work-shop Technology||2|
|06.||Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Tech /InfoTech/||10|
|07.||Electronics & Telecommunication/||15|
|08.||Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro||7|
|09.||Electronics & Instrumentation/||4|
|10.||Food Tech/Bio Tech||3|
|11.||Bio Medical Engg.||2|
For 18th SSC(T) Women
For Widows of Defence Personnel
Vacancy – 1
Total Vacancy : 111
- SSC(Tech)-47 Men and SSC(Tech)-18 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2016. (Candidates born between 02 Oct 89 and 01 Oct 96 both dates inclusive).
- For widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation- SSCW(Non Tech) – 19 to 29 Years. Born not earlier than 02 Jul 87 and not later than 01 Jul 97 (Both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are studying in the final year examination of Engineering course are eligible to apply. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite
- The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of
training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- Short listing
- Physical Examination
- Medical Examination
Procedure to Apply:
- Interested ,Eligible candidates can Apply for the official website of Indian Army. in for Full filled Application,attested documents, recent passport size colour photograph Applicants subscribing the post applied for Application Registration before on 08th January 2016.
- Last Date for Online application : 8th January 2016
- Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here