177 Heavy Water Board Technician, Trainee Posts Recruitment 2015: Department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board has recently posted a recruitment notification for the vacant of 177 Technician, Trainee Posts in various Heavy Water Plants. This is a good opportunity for eligible job hunters for apply this job. HWB released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.hwb.gov.in/.
Department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board, Government of India inviting application from eligible candidates for appointment to the Technician, Trainee Posts on regular basis in various location all over in India. Candidates should have Diploma in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics engineering from a reputed institute/ College & physical standards as fixed have to submit their application. Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on 01-01-2015.
Applicants should have to visit the official website to check the full details and notification about this job vacancies. For further details about this job recruitment you may check official notification or below details like as age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply for this recruitment.
All interested and eligible candidates need to fill online application form and submit it on or before 31-03-2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
Heavy Water Board Technician & Trainee Posts Notification Details:
|Post Name||Department||Age limit as on 01.01.2015||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Category –I Trainee||18-25 Years|
|Chemical||39||Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|Mechanical||11||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical||03||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation||05||Diploma in Instrumentation /
Electronics/ Electronics & Comm./
Electronics & Telecommunication
|Lab Chemistry||04||B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal
and Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology
|Category –II Trainee||18-22 Years|
|Mechanical (Fitter)||25||Minimum 60% marks in SSC with
Science and Maths +
ITI certificate in Fitter Trade
|Electrical||20||Minimum 60% marks in SSC with
Science and Maths +
ITI certificate in Electrical Trade
|Instrument – Mechanic||10||Minimum 60% marks in SSC with
Science and Maths +
ITI certificate in Instrument-Mechanic/
Electronics / Electronics & Comm. /
Electronics & Tele Comm. Trade
|Process/ Plant Operator||50||Higher Secondary or equivalent
examination (10+2 or 12 years
schooling duration) with minimum
60% marks in aggregate with Physics,
Chemistry and Mathematics.
|Station Officer/A||18-40 Years||01||Passed SSC or equivalent + Certificate of Station Officer’s course of the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre. OR Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineering, India/London.|
|Sub Officer/B1||18-40 Years||01||SSC or equivalent + Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Services College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre.|
|Technician C/D (Crane Operator)||18-33 Years||07||Minimum 60 % marks in SSC OR HSC with Science & Maths.|
|Technician C/D (Mechanic cum Dozer Operator)||18-40 Years||01||Minimum 60 % marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Mathematics + Trade Certificate in Diesel Mechanic of one year duration.|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years for Category – I Trainee Post
- Candidates who wants to apply for Category – II Trainee Post age limit should be between 18 to 22 years
- 18 to 33 years age limit for Technician (C/D) Posts
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Diploma in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics engineering from a reputed institute/ College & physical standards as fixed have to submit their application
- For Post wise eligibility qualification details check the above table
- Candidates for General and OBC should need to pay Rs. 20/-
- SC/ ST Women, Ex – serviceman and physically challenged persons are exempted from application processing fee.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Trade Test and Personal Interview.
- Objective type Written Test of Two Hour duration with negative marking shall be conducted for both Category-I and Category-II applicants. Each correct answer will carry 1 (one) mark and each wrong answer will carry ½ [half] negative mark.
- The Written Examination shall include :
- For CAT-I: Questions pertaining to Psychometric/ Aptitude / General Knowledge/ day-to-day science / discipline of the candidate.
- For CAT-II (10+2): Questions pertaining to Psychometric/ Aptitude / General Knowledge/ day-to-day science / Physics, Chemistry & Maths of 12 Std.
- For CAT-II (10+ITI) : Questions pertaining to Psychometric/ Aptitude / General Knowledge/ day-to-day science / Science & Maths of 10th Std. + ITI.
- Trade test is applicable to Category-II candidates with Educational Qualification of (10 + ITI).
- Those candidates qualifying in the Written Examination/Trade Test, if applicable, shall be short-listed for Interview.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates are requested to go through carefully, the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website.
- Candidates have to upload the recent passport size photo and Signature of the candidate.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay fees for each post separately.
- After fill the online application candidates should take the printout of Application form for future use
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st March 2015 upto 24:00 Hours.
- Official Website: http://www.hwb.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here