Department of Welfare of SC & BC’S, Punjab has issued a notification for the recruitment of 43 Tehsil Welfare Officer (Group B) vacancies for SC and BC’S candidates. Applicants interested can fill their forms online through the official website. Candidate must have graduation in any Discipline through any recognized institute or university, should have passed matric with Punjabi. There is no any other mode of filling the application form so candidates should go through the official website fill online application. Applicants should be minimum 18 years old and maximum 38 years of age.
Candidates are requested to fill the online application form completely before the last date after Reading the instructions carefully. Fill the information correctly otherwise the application form will be rejected. Visit the official website regularly to be updated with the latest notification and to get any solutions regarding form filling and form submission.
Applicants who are eligible can fill the forms and deposit the application fees through the official website through E challan in any branch of State Bank Of Patiala. fees once submitted can not be refunded in any circumstances.
Tehsil Welfare Officer (Group B) Posts Details:
Name of Post: Tehsil Welfare Officer (Group B)
Number of vacancies: 43
- Applicants should have the age of 18-38 years.
- Upper age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates is 05 years, for physically handicapped candidates age relax able up to 10 years.
- For the candidates of Government employees age relaxation is up to 07 years.
- Applicants having the graduation in any discipline will be eligible.
- Candidate should have passed Matric with Punjabi.
From Rs.10,300 to Rs.34,800 and Grade pay of Rs. 4400
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500 for SC or any disabled candidate.
- Rs. 1000 for any other category candidate.
- Selection should be made on the basis of two Written Examinations, after that the verification of the Documents will take place.
- Merit lit will be prepared according to the performance and will be put in Departments official website.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Applicants can read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Take a print out of the E challan form to submit the application fees.
- Last Date for submission of form is 07-10-2014
- Official Website: http://www.punjabscholarships.gov.in