TPSC Recruitment 2015: Tripura Public Service Commission has published a notification for 49 Fishery Officer, Inspector, Assistant Employment Office, Geologist vacancies. Interested candidates can apply Offline by downloading the application form through the official website: tpsc.gov.in. Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 31.07.2015.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts. TPSC Selection process is Screening Test, Personality Test , Personal Interview. Candidates age should be 40 years as on 31.07.2015, Age relaxation as per Government rules.
Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement. Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
For more information and other details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission – http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
Candidates are advised that please read the TPSC Notification carefully before apply TPSC application form.
TPSC Officers Vacancy Notification 2015
Total Vacancies: 49
|03.||Assistant Employment Office||05|
Age Limit for TPSC jobs 2015:
- Candidates age should be 40 years as on 31.07.2015.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules and regulations.
Qualification for TPSC jobs:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have B.F.Sc or M.F.Sc from recognized university.
- Bachelor degree in Science with zoology as one of the subject from a recognized university with One year Post Graduation certificate course in Fisheries science from CIFE (Barrack pore/ Hyderabad/ Salt-Lake Centre).
- Graduation of recognized University for Post 2 with relevant experience.
Pay Scale for TPSC 2015:
- Inspector: Rs. 5310-24,000/-, PB-2 with GP of Rs. 2400/-(pre-revised)
- Geologist: Rs. 13,575 – 37,000/-PB-4 with Grade pay Rs. 4,800/- (Pre-revised)
- Assistant Employment Officer: Rs. 9,570-30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 3100/- (Pre-revised)
- Fishery Officer: Rs. 9,570 – 30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 3,500/- (Pre-revised)
Application Fee for TPSC officers vacancy:
- Group-A Posts: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts: Rs.150/- only for General Candidates and Rs.100/- only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts: Rs.100/- only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Selection Process for TPSC officers jobs:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in :
- Screening Test
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
How To Apply for TPSC vacancies:
Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form duly filled by the candidate and 2 (Two) copies of recent stamp size photograph of the candidate affixed on the application and admit card along with the copies of self-attested / self-addressed envelope stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the reception counter of the TPSC secretariat.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31.07.2015
- TPSC Official Website: tpsc.gov.in
- TPSC Official Notification 2015: Download Here
- TPSC Admit Card & Application Form: Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the TPSC Advertisement 2015 carefully before apply TPSC application form 2015.