TSPSC Recruitment 2016: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has declared 1,000 vacant posts for Agriculture Officer Grade-II post in a notification no. 04/2016 which is released on 02/05/2016 at official website https://www.tspsc.gov.in. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 04/05/2016 to 19/05/2016 at official website.
Educational qualification, Applicants should complete Bachelor Degree in Science or Agriculture from any recognized university of India. This organization is going to fill 1000 Agriculture Officers Grade-II vacant posts. In pay scale Rs.Rs.22,460 -66,330/- per month. The application began online from 04/05/2016.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 44 years.Age relaxation as per Government rules and regulations.Aspirants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal Interview.
Candidates who want to know more information about TSPSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II Vacancy 2016 Details:
Post NameVacancies: Agriculture Extension Officer Grade- II
Total Vacancies: 1,000
Age Limit TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 44 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II of TSPSC:
- Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree in Science or Agriculture from any recognized university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
- Each Candidate must required to pay Rs.200/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online Application From began from: 04/05/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19/05/2016