Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) 2015 has organising in the state of Uttar Pradesh to get admission in agriculture government university in four years graduation and post graduation programmes. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before the last date through the authorized website of UPCATET-2015. A huge number of people were take participate in the common combined agriculture and technology entrance examination and get admission in government universities.
Applicants can go through the official website www.upcatet.org to apply online registration and also know more information about latest and upcoming notification. The creamy career in agriculture attracts the youth generation to this field, and this is a big reason to increase the UP Agriculture University Entrance Exam application every year. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology Kumarganj Faizabad to know about the upcoming notification like UPCATET Entrance Test Admit Card 2015, Combined Agriculture & Technology UPCATET Entrance Result 2015 and UPCATET Entrance Exam Solved Answer Key 2015. The written entrance examination will be deciding to conducting on 15, 16 and 17 May, 2015 at various examination centres allotted by Uttar Pradesh Agriculture & Technology.
The last date for applying online application form is 10 Apr, 2015 through the authorized website of UPCATET-2015.
[box type=”info” ]
UP Combined Agriculture & Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET-2015):-
Organising University: Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology
Examination Name: Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) 2015
Examination Date: 15 May, 16 May, and 17 May, 2015
Result Declaration: 30 May, 2015
UPCATET-2015 Under Graduate & Post Graduate Programmes Schedule:-
|S.No||Programme||Paper Code||Exam Date||Time|
|A.||Under Graduate Programme|
|01.||PCB||01||15 May, 2015 [Friday]||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM [ 3 Hours ]|
|02.||PCM||02||15 May, 2015 [Friday]||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM [ 3 Hours ]|
|03.||PCG||03||15 May, 2015 [Friday]||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM [ 3 Hours ]|
|04.||PHS||04||15 May, 2015 [Friday]||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM [ 3 Hours ]|
|B.||Post Graduation Programme|
|05.||M.Sc. (Home Science)||05||16 May, 2015 [Saturday]||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM [ 3 Hours ]|
|06.||M.Sc.(Ag.)||06||16 May, 2015 [Saturday]||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM [ 3 Hours ]|
|07.||M.V.Sc||07||16 May, 2015 [Saturday]||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM [ 3 Hours ]|
|08.||M.Tech. (Agril. Process & Fod
|08||16 May, 2015 [Saturday]||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM [ 3 Hours ]|
|09.||M.Tech./M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||09||16 May, 2015 [Saturday]||08:00 AM to 11:00 AM [ 3 Hours ]|
|10.||MBA||10||16 May, 2015 [Saturday]||03:00 to 05:00 PM [ 2 Hours]|
|11.||Ph.D. (Agriculture )||11||17 May, 2015 [ Sunday ]||08:00 to 10:00 AM [ 2 Hours ]|
|12.||Ph.D. (Home Science )||12||17 May, 2015 [ Sunday ]||08:00 to 10:00 AM [ 2 Hours ]|
|13.||Ph.D. (Veterinary )||13||17 May, 2015 [ Sunday ]||08:00 to 10:00 AM [ 2 Hours ]|
- Applicants must have passed 12th (Intermediate) from any recognized university/institution/board for all under graduate programme.
- Candidates have Graduation Degree in respective streams from any recognized university/institution/board for all post graduation programmes.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1250/- (One Thousand Two Hundred Fifty Only) for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.1050/- (One Thousand Fifty Only) for SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee.
- Applicants can deposit fee after 4th Apr, 2015 then they are pay Rs.300/- (Three Hundred Only) as a late payment fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written entrance exam conducting by Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology at various examination centres. Question paper will be objective type consist of 200 objective type question of 600 marks. The candidates are not allowed to do any rough work or writing work on the answer sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an counseling to choose colleges in which they want to take admission. Candidates coming for personnel appearances should be bring all the essential documents mention in the counseling letter. At the time of counseling candidates have to bring bank draft of Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) as a counseling fee and Rs.5000/- (Five Thousand Only) as initial fee in the favour of Controller N.D University of Agriculture and Technology, Kumarganj Faizabad payable at SBI Pithala (6925).
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form with black ball point pen should be correct and valid by the candidates.
- Paste recent coloured passport size photograph in the application form and completely filled duly signed sent to the following address mention below.
- Candidates will be download their admit card/counseling letter through the official website it is not send by post.
- People can fulfill all the three steps mention below from the link.
- Applicants can send their application form along with application fee (bank draft) in the envelope to the following address given below.
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology
Pin Code- 224229
- Opening Date of Application Form: 22 Feb, 2015
- Last date of deposit application form without late fee: 03 Apr, 2015
- Last date of deposit application form with late payment fee: 10 Apr, 2015
- Download Entrance Exam Admit Card: 01 May, 2015
- Entrance Exam Dates: 15, 16 & 17 May, 2015
- Declaration of Result: 30 May, 2015
- Click Here: UPCATET-2015 Online Application Form
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Download: Application Form Format.
- Download: Envelope Format
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.upcatet.org to download their admit card/counseling letter and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.