16432 Panchayat Sahayak Posts in UP Panchayati Raj Department Recruitment 2015: Panchayati Raj Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh has recently issued a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Panchayat Sahayak Posts in various discipline. Here are 16432 Panchayat Sahayak job vacancies to fill up. This is a great chance to job hunters who wants to apply for UP Government job vacancies. Department released this notification on it’s official website www.panchayatiraj.up.nic.in.
Panchayati Raj Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh inviting application from eligible & interested candidates for filling up the vacant posts of 16432 Gram Panchayat Sahayak (Assistant) who will assist Panchayat Secretaries under various blocks and Panchayati regions. Candidates should have Matriculation/10th Class and/OR (10+2) from a recognized education board. Age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2015.
Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat, Panchayati Raj Department, Government of UP released this notification for the vacant posts, aspirants should have to check this official notification on it’s official website www.panchayatiraj.up.nic.in. For further details about UP Gram Panchayat Sahayak Recruitment 2015 Notification age limit, eligibility qualification, Application fee, Selection Procedure and how to apply are given below. The last date to apply for this post will release soon. We are hoping that process will be soon starts from May 2015.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]
- 18 April 2015 Weekly E-Paper Notification 2015 <<– Check Here[/box]
UP Gram Panchayat Assistant Posts Notification Details:
|01.||Gram Panchayat Assistant||16432|
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2015
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation/10th Class and/OR (10+2) from a recognized education board.
- Other qualification can be applicable according to the post of the applicant.
- Please read the advt notification for more details on it.
- The applicant will be paid Rs.10000/- per month
- Refer to Official Notification
- Applicants must need to clear below mentioned two steps for selection
- Revenue board will prepared a UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari merit list 2015 on the basis of written exam syllabus and interview marks
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying Online candidates should read the official notification carefully
- After checking the application form submits it successfully
- Candidates visit and fill online application correctly and upload the soft copy of photograph and signature.
- After Submit the application form online, get a print out of it for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: will release soon
- Official Website: http://www.panchayatiraj.up.nic.in
- Official Notification: Click Here