Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL), Lucknow has issued a latest employment notification for the recruitment of 390 Technician Grade II vacancies. There are 390 Technician (Mechanical/ Technical/ Instrument) Grade II Posts. UPPSCL released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website www.digialm.com/. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is one type of electric power company in India.
U.P Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog, U.P Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) inviting online applications from young and qualified candidates for filling up the the Technician Grade-2 (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument) Posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online application method via official web portal at www.uppcl.org. Candidates should possess 10th Class/Matriculation with Mathematics & Science from a recognized board or equivalent in Science & Mathematics with Certificate in relevant trade course for following posts. Candidate must be between 18 years and 40 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. rules and regulations.
All the candidates who fulfils the eligibility criteria will have to participate in online application process through official website www.uppcl.org. All interested candidates who wish to apply for this post and eligible they may to apply online on or before 16th Marc h2015. Further details for this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidate must be between 18 years and 40 years as on 01-07-2014.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. rules and regulations.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Technician Grade-II (Mechanical) Post: Candidate should possess class 10th/ SSC or it’s equivalent in Science & Mathematics with Certificate in Fitter trade course.
- For Technician Grade-II (Electrical) Post: The Candidate should be Passed class 10th/ SSC or equivalent in Science & Mathematics with Certificate in Electrician trade course.
- For Technician Grade-II (Instrument) Post: Candidate must Passed class 10th/ SSC or equivalent in Science & Mathematics with Certificate in Instrumentation/ Electronics trade course.
- In addition the candidate must have completed Course on Computer Concept (CCC) from DOEACC.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- The candidate will be paid as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2600/- per month.
- SC/ST or Reserved Category should have to pay Rs.700/-
- All other candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee.
- The Application fee can be paid through online
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- We are advised to the candidates download the Official Notification and read it carefully before applying.
- Fill the Online Application correctly and pay the application fee online
- After fill the application form save your Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Start Date of Online Registration: 18th February 2015
- Last Date of Online Registration: 16th March 2015
- Date of Written Examination: April 2015