Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently posted a examination notification for the recruitment of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2014. There are 300 Combined Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2014 vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
UPSC invites online applications for filing up 300 various vacancies through Combined State Upper Subordinate Services examination. If you are eligible for the post, you may apply for these job vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 24th April to 26th May 2014.
Further Combined Upper Subordinate Services Examination deatils like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for the posts are given below.
UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2014 Details:
|01.||Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2014||300|
- Between 21 – 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Bachelors Degree or It’s Equivalent
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 115/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 55/-
- Handicapped Candidates: Fee Exempted
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24th April 2014
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 26th May 2014
- Last date for payment of Application fee: 21st May 2014