UPSC Recruitment 2016: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) department has declared 257 vacant posts for Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officers posts in a notification. This notification has released in Advertisement No. 53/2016 on 03/06/2016 at official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 04/06/2016 to 26/06/2016 at official website.
Candidates must have passed graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university of India. Candidates will be selected based on written examination and personal interview.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 years and 30 years. Age relaxation as per currents rules and regulations of central government of India.
Aspirants who want to know more information about UPSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
UPSC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of Post: Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer
Total No. of Posts: 257
Age Limit for Account Officer:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Enforcement Officer:
- Candidates must have passed Graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Pay scale Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4600/-
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.25
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are required to pay Rs.0/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 04/06/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form:26/06/2016