Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) informed a notification to the post ‘Assistant Cost Account Officer’ for the recruitment to filling the vacant position in UPSC. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of UPSC. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form for the given post Assistant Cost Account Officer in UPSC. There are a total of 14 vacant vacancies [ UR-09, OBC-03, SC-01, ST-01 ] to the post Assistant Cost Account Officer in Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ).
Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in to the given post Assistant Cost Account Officer. Candidates go through the login page and fill valid user ID and password ,after then fill their application form. The official website of filling online application form support Internet Explorer 7 and above browser. Only online application form will be accepted by the UPSC.
The last date of apply online application form is 31 July, 2014.
UPSC Assistant Cost Account Officer Post Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Assistant Cost Account Officer||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be not more than 33 years as on 31 July, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the candidates belonging from SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicant must posses Bachelor Degree in Commerce ( B.com ) form any recognized College/University.
- Three years experience in Finance Budget, Accounts and Audit of government and private industrial organisations.
- Eligible candidates can apply only application form from the mention below link of official website.
- Candidates are required to Pay Rs.25/-( Twenty Five Only ) as a application fee either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using facilities of Bank or by using Visa Debit Card/Credit Card.
- No fee will be required to pay for SC/ST/PH/Women categories candidates of any community.
- Applications without the prescribed fee will not be considered and summarily rejected.
Personal Interview: The selection of candidates on the basis of shortlisted candidates according to their qualification marks in their marks sheet. Shortlisted candidates called for an interview and final selection is based on the merit list prepared by the commission. The candidates will be informed through the call letter venue of examination and also date & time.
How to Apply:
- Log on the official website.
- Click on the login page and fill valid user ID and password.
- After login, fill all the details in the application form.
- Submit their application form and take a print out of application form along with registration number generated by the system.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Last date of apply online application form: 31 July, 2014.
- Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Apply Online Application Form: Click Here.