Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to release the Civil Services Examination 2014 notification on 31st May 2014. Union public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination Notification for Civil Services 2014 Advertisement.
All aspirants is able to apply online for the Civil Services Preliminary examination 2014. It is a gold opportunity to all candidates who want to apply for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2014. The Civil Services Prelims are also required for candidates interested in applying for the Indian Forest Services.
Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to following Services and Posts will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 24th August 2014. If you are going to apply for the post read the full job notification below before apply the post.
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2014 Details:
|01.||Civil Services Exam-2014||1291|
- Between 21 to 32 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduation Degree from recognized university
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General & Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All other /candidates: Fee Exempted
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2014 Notification: 17th May 2014
- Apply Online for UPSC CS Preliminary Exam 2014: 17th May 2014
- Closing Date for Submitting Application form: 16th June 2014
- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2014: 24th August 2014