304 CAPF AC Exam UPSC Recruitment 2015: Here are 304 Posts to filling up in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission has recently announced a latest Examination Notification of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2015. Eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website. Aspirants should have to visit to apply online on it’s official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) inviting online application from eligible Indian citizen through the Examination Notice Nn.08/2015-CPF for filling up 304 Assistant Commandants (Group-A) in various defense departments. Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any Central/State Legislator of India or other institutions. Age limit should be between 20-25 Years. The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Written Examination on 12th July, 2015.
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. The applicants are advised to submit only single application. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UPSC CAPF AC Examination Admit Card 2015, CAPF UPSC Services Examination Solved Answer Key 2015 and UPSC Combined Exam Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015.
The Online Applications can be filled upto 15th May, 2015 till 11.59 pm, after which the link will be disabled.
[box type=”info” ]
UPSC CAPF AC Asst Commandants Posts Notification Details:
Organization name: Union Public Service Commission
Examination Name: Central Armed Police Forces
Advertisement No: 08/2015-CPF
Total No.of Vacancy: 304 Post
|01.||Assistant Commandants (Group A- Gazetted)||304|
|i.||Border Security Force||28|
|ii.||Central Reserve Police Force||94|
|iii.||Central Industrial Security Force||37|
|iv.||Indo-Tibetan Border Police*||107|
|v.||Sashastra Seema Bal||38|
*(Online male candidates)
- Candidates age limit should be between 20 Years to 25 years as on 1st August 2015 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 1995.)
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification
- Eligible and interested candidates who have appearing in the Examination can also applicable to apply through the official website.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General and OBC candidates has to pay prescribed fee Rs.200 by remitting the money in SBI or SBI associated banks (State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/SBH/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Travancore) branches by Cash/Net banking facility.
- No Fee for SC/ST/PH and Women candidates of any community.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination.
- Written test will be organized on 12-07-2015, exam will contain 2 papers those are Paper-I and Paper II.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online recruitment form through the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- Before apply online candidates must have to read the official notification from link given below
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form should be correct & completely with true and best of their knowledge.
- Candidates should check carefully before pressing the ‘Final Submit’ button, candidates should verify the application carefully.
- Upload scanned image of recent colored size photograph & signature of size not more than 50kb & 20kb respectively in jpg/jpeg format.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be displayed, note down the ID & password.
- After fill the successfully application form candidates should take the printout copies of application & retain it for future it for future use.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 25th April 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15th May 2015
- Examination Date: 12th July 2015
- Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
The posts that are going to recruit under this recruitment 2015 are Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Candidates who are looking for police/ defence jobs 2015 in India can apply for UPSC CAPF Exam Notification 2015.