Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently posted a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 470 vacancies of Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination and Other vacancies. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released this recruitment for eligible job seekers on it’s official website http://www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Eligible Candidates can fill their form online through official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in. There is a great opportunity for job hunters who are eager searching UPPSC Job Vacancies 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) inviting online application from eligible candidates for filling up the 470 Vacancies for the posts of Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services General Recruitment/ Special Recruitment. Interested students must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University. Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 Years as on 1st July 2014. Candidates should apply before the last date, for this post and the fees should be paid through the Bank challan form of State Bank Or Punjab National Bank.
Applicants can fill their forms through the online mode only, applications through any other mode will be rejected. Eligible and Interested Candidate may apply online from official website of Uttar Pardesh PSC from 28th January 2015 to 28th February 2015. Candidates can read the instructions carefully before filling the Application form and should submit the form before the last date 28 February 2015.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services General RecruitmentDetails:
|01.||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services General Recruitment/ Special Recruitment||470|
- Candidates age limit should be in between 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2015..
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent course from any recognized institute.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates can receive a salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month with grade pay.
- UR Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- and Rs. 15/- Online processing Fee
- Reserve Candidate need to pay Rs. 40/- with Rs. 15/- Processing Charge
- Candidates who are Physically Handicapped should pay only Rs.15/- Only Online Processing Fee
- Candidate may deduct application fee through E-Challan/ I-collect or debit card, internet banking.
- The Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
- The selection is based on the written exam will be conducted by the UPPSC. The exam qualifying candidates called for an interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Click on ‘Candidate Registration’ and Fill all the mandatory details.
- The candidate enclose the marks sheet, degrees, certificates dully attested by any gazetted officer OR from the head of your previous school/ institution.
- After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date of Submission Application: 28th January 2015
- Last Date of Submission Application: 28th February 2015
- Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Official Notification & Apply Online: Click Here