475 UPSC Engineering Service Exam Posts Notification 2015: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a latest notification for the vacant of Engineering posts. Here are 475 Posts to filling up in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission released this notification for aspirants candidates, on it’s official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/. Eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) inviting online application from eligible Indian citizen for filling up to the Services/ Posts of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Aspirants should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any Central/State Legislator of India or other institutions. Applicants age should be between 21 Years to 30 Years 01st January 2015 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1985 and not later than 1st January, 1994.
Candidates can go through official website http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Before filling their online recruitment application form candidates must read the instruction carefully.
The last date for applying online application form is 10th April 2015 through the authorized website of Union Public Service Commission.
475 UPSC Posts for Engineering Service Exam Notification Details:
|Sr.||Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Examination 2015||Category||Vacancies|
|04.||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||IV||–|
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 Years to 40 years as on 1st January 2015 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 2015 and not later than 1st January 1994.
- The upper age limit of 30 years will be relaxable upto 35 years in the case of Government Servants of the following categories, if they are employed in a Department/Office under the control of any of the authorities mentioned in column 1 below and apply for admission to the examination for all or any of the Service(s)/ Post(s) mentioned in column 2, for which they are otherwise eligible
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from any Central/State Legislator of India or other institutions.
- Final year appearing students can also appear in IES exam.
- For Post wise Eligibility Criteria Candidates should download the official notification from below link and check before apply the post
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- as a application fee through the challan form of any SBI branches.
- Female/SC/ST Categories Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. Candidates who will be qualified in the written examination called for an interview examination through the medium of interview letter.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualify candidates called for interview examination. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in written & interview examination.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Applicants should log on to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the option Apply Online for Various Examination of UPSC.
- Candidates should check carefully before pressing the ‘Final Submit’ button, candidates should verify the application carefully.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be displayed, note down the ID & password.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application.
- After fill the successfully application form candidates should take the printout copies of application & retain it for future it for future use.
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application:14th March 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th April 2015
- Closing Date for Fee Payments: 10th April 2015
- Exam Date: 12th June 2015.
- Official Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here