Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has delivered a notification for the recruitment of the 700 vacant vacancies for Tax Assistant Posts in MPSC Maharashtra. There are 700 Vacancies of Tax Asst Posts for job hunters this is the best recruitment notification for job hunters who are eager waiting for Govt. Jobs in Maharashtra State, This Notification is published by Maharashtra PSC on it’s official website http://www.mpsc.gov.in.
Maharashtra PSC invite online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the Tax Assistant, Group-C Under Sales Tax Department. People who are interested can apply online application form through the official website whose link is mention below. People who wanted to apply for the Tax Assistant Posts MPSC Recruitment 2014 can apply online application form before the last date. Most of the people want to made his career as a police officers has a best opportunities.
Aspirants can go through the authorized website www.mpsc.gov.in to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Applicants must have Graduate degree or equivalent from reputed university/college & must have knowledge of Marathi and Typing speed of Marathi 30 W.P.M. & English 40 W.P.M. Most of the people can filled the application form for the MPSC Recruitment 2014 to filling the vacant position as a Tax Asst Posts. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. People are advised to keep in touch regularly with the official website of MPSC to know information about the upcoming notification like Tax Assistant Exam Admit Cards 2014, MPSC Tax Asst Exam Result 2014 and MPSC Recruitment 2014.
The last date for filling online application form is 27 Aug, 2014.
Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 33 years as on 01-08-2014.
- Upper age limit will be applicable to the reserved category candidates
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants must have Graduate degree or equivalent from reputed university/college & must have knowledge of marathi and Typing speed of marathi 30 w.p.m. & english 40 w.p.m.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For General & UR Category Candidates should have to pay: Rs. 365/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates need to pay: Rs. 265/-
- Ex-Serviceman should have need to pay Rs.15/-
- in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of By Preliminary, Main Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before filling the application form candidates can read the instructions.
- Submit the form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates are also requested to take the print out of the filled up online application and to submit the same with required photo-copies of documents
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 03rd December 2014
- Website: http://www.mpsc.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here