UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has advertised a notification for holding an examination for 197 Vacant posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division)Uttar Pradesh. the online applications are invited from eligible candidates. This official notification or PDF is available on commission’s official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in , Last date of Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank is 17.08.2015 and Last date of Submission of application is 21.08.2015. Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition.
197 Judicial Jobs in Uttar Pradesh, candidates who are possessing degree and experience in Law are welcomed to have a look on UPPSC’s official notification for recruiting 197 Civil Judge by UPPSC. Bachelor of Law/Advocate/Barrister are some main qualifications for these 197 Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Uttar Pradesh. Commission will conduct Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview for recruiting UPPSC 197 Civil Judge. Candidates who want to work for a reputed post can surly look forward to send online application for UPPSC 197 Civil Judge Recruitment.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission board is usually called UPPSC. It is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil services Examination for appointing Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. 197 Civil Judge Recruitment Uttar Pradesh is divided into General,OBC,SC,ST category. Candidate who are looking forward to apply are advised to check out the reservation criteria.
- A Male candidate who has more than one wife and living with another woman who is already married will not be allowed as eligible.
- Only those candidates will be called for main exam who obtain such minimum marks as may be fixed by the Commission for the purpose on the basis of Preliminary Exam.
UPPSC 197 Civil Judge Vacancies Details:
|01.||Civil Judge (Junior Division)||41||4||53||99||197|
UPPSC 197 Civil Judge Age Limit:
- 22 to 35 years (General candidates)
- 22 to 40 years (SC/ST/OBC candidates)
UPPSC 197 Civil Judge Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India.
- Must be an advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the court or courts.
- Must possess a through knowledge of Hindi in Devnagiri Script.
UPPSC 197 Civil Judge Posts Pay Scale:
- Rs 27700 – Rs 44770
UPPSC 197 Civil Judge Application Fee:
- General – 125/-
- OBC – 125/-
- SC/ST – 65 /-
- Handicapped – 25/-
UPPSC 197 Civil Judge Jobs Selection Process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Open the commission’s website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS
- View Advertisement
- Last date of Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank is 17.08.2015
- Last date of Submission of application is 21.08.2015
- Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here