Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has conducting Combined Departmental Competitive Examination 2014 for recruitment to the posts Stenographers and Section Officers in UPSC. People who are interested and eligible can apply online application form to the before the last date through the official website of Union Public Service Commission. Before applying candidates must read the instruction carefully which is mention below.
Applicants can go through the official website www.upsc.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like UPSC Combined Competitive Exam Admit Card 2014, UPSC Steno/Section Officers Result 2014 and UPSC Exam Answer Key 2014. Before submitting their application form a candidates finally selected the examination centres from among the centres available by the UPSC.
People are advised to keep in touch regularly with the authorized website of Union Public Service Commission to know information about the upcoming notification published on the official website. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website of UPSC.
The last date of applying online application form is 20th Oct, 2014.
Note: The candidates who is eligible for more than one category and wishes to need to complete for both, can apply only one application form.
UPSC Combined Steno/Section Officer Competitive Examination Posts Details:
|01||Category I||Section Officer in Secretariat Service|
|02||Category II||Section Officer (Grade I & II ) Foreign Service|
|03||Category III||Section Officer in Railway Secretariat Service|
|04||Category IV||Stenographer in Secretariat Service|
|05||Category V||Stenographer Grade-I Foreign Service|
|06||Category VI||Stenographer Grade-A&B Armed Forces|
|07||Category VII||Stenographer Grade B Railway Secretariat Service|
|08||Category VIII||Section Officer in Intelligence Bureau|
|09||Category IX||Private Secretary in State Insurance Corp.|
- Candidates must have a 5 years or 3 years services in that field in which they applied for the recruitment posts.
- A applicants who applying for the examination can resigns his services/appointment or otherwise quit his service.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only fill their application form and verified by the concerned Head Department/Offices so as to reach the following address given below before the last date of receipt.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission at various examination centres allotted by the UPSC. There are overall three paper will be conducting by the UPSC for the recruitment to the post Stenographer/Section Officers. The paper-I and paper-II are of objective type and carrying of 150 marks each. The paper-III is of theory based and candidates will be prepare notes and draft on specific problems and prices of passage. Applicants who will be qualified in the examination called for merit counseling based on the evaluation of record of services.
- Merit List: The final selection of the candidates will be based on the overall performance in the respective examination conducted by the UPSC or the evaluation records of service.
Procedure to Apply:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC.
- Before filling their online application form candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Candidates first registered then fill their application form by using valid e-mail ID.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants can apply online application form and send to the following address mention below.
- After filling their application form verified by the concerned Head Department/Offices then send to the official address mention below.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Eligible candidates should complete all formality and send to the following address given below.
The Under Secretary (E-VI)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Dholpur House Shajahan Road
New Delhi- 110069
- Opening date of online application form: 20 Sept, 2014
- Closing date of online application form: 20 Oct, 2014
- Lats date for receipted printed copy of application form: 31 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.upsc.gov.in to apply online application form and send to the following address mention above.
- Download Here- Official Notification of UPSC Competitive Examination.