Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a latest notification for vacancies in Combined state Civil/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2012 with 237 vacancies. Last date for filling online application form is 24—092014 till 11:59 P.M . Candidates who are interested can fill their online form through the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in. Applicants who are interested for this recruitment should have the age
between 21 to 42 years .Candidates can also use the toll free no. 18001804143 of UKPSC for any information. Candidates have to keep the photocopy of online registration form safely till the end. There is recruitment in various post/ Department eligible and interested candidates can fill their online form for any post in which they are interested till the last date.
Candidate should visit the official website regularly for latest updates and notifications.Read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form. In case of any incorrect information form will be rejected. Application/Registration fee should be paid according to category. Candidates are informed that only online application form will be submitted, There is no other mode of filling the form.
The last date for applying online application form is 24 Sept, 2014.
UKPSC Combined state Civil/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2014 Details:
|01.||deputy Collector(Executive branch)||16|
|02.||Police Deputy Superintendent (Home ministry)||21|
|03.||Agriculture Department Section-B(Development Branch)||05|
|04.||Agriculture Department Section-C (Plant Conservation Branch)||02|
|05.||Agriculture Department Section-C (Chemical Branch)||02|
|06.||Agriculture Department Section-C (Statistics Branch)||02|
|07.||Agriculture Department Section-C Engineering Branch)||01|
|08.||Social Welfare Department||06|
|09.||Assistant Sugarcane officer||02|
|10.||Promotion /Public Relation Officer (Sugarcane department)||01|
|12.||Panchayati raj department||06|
|13.||Village development Department||32|
|15.||Assistant labour Commissioner||03|
|16.||Assistant Director (Sanskrit education department)||06|
|17.||District Tourism Development Officer||09|
|18.||promotion/public Relation Officer (culture Tourism & Sports Department)||02|
|19.||District Saving Officer (Finance Department)||01|
|20.||Sub Registrar (Finance Department)||19|
|21.||Information/ District Information Officer(Information Department)||11|
|22.||Transportation Tax Officer –1 (transport Department)||11|
|23.||District youth Welfare & Provincial Guard team officer||02|
|24.||Child Development Planning Officer||39|
|25.||District Fulfilment officer (Food and civil supplies Department )||02|
|26.||Regional Food Officer||05|
|27.||Probationary Officer (Social Welfare Department)||01|
- Interested candidates should have the age of 21 – 42 years as on 01-July-2014 for filling the application form.
- Candidates who are born after 01-July-1993 and before 02-July-1972 the date can appear in the examination.
- Applicants applying for post no. 1 should have the bachelors degree from any recognized university, applicants applying for agriculture department should have the degree in agriculture,applicants should have degree of the department in whichever department you are filling the form.
- From Sr.no 1 to Sr. no. 18 salary should be Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 and grade pay of Rs. 5400
- From Sr.no. 19 to Sr. no. 27 salary should be Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 and grade pay of Rs. 4200
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.150 for General/OBC category and candidates of SC/ST should have to Rs. 60 for preliminary exam.
- For mains exam candidates of General category should have to pay Rs. 250,candidates of OBC /Ex-serviceman category should pay RS. 150 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 100.
- Applicants should selected according to their performances in Preliminary exam, main exam, physical test and interview.
- Physical test includes Measurement of height and chest ,for females weight should also be measured, Vision test for all males and females, vision of both the eyes should be 6/6.
- Candidates who are interested must be having Indian nationality, good character certificate.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the application form online through the official website of the UKPSC www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Candidates have to made their registration on the website by clicking on the Examination option as you open the site, Sign up for the registration.
- After signing up candidates have to again open the site and sign in then click on the option of click here for online application
- To fill the form click on CLICK HERE option written in front of P.C.S-2012 .After filling the form candidates should take a print out of bank challan form and submit the registration fee in state bank of India after 02 days of online registration in any nearby branch.
- Last Date of applying online application form is 24-09-2014 till 11:59 p.m
- For filling the registration fee last date is 27-09-2014
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of UKPSC www.ukpsc.gov.in and can stay updated with the latest notifications and other information so candidates arwe requested to visit the site regularly.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here