Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment to the posts Assistant Professor, Drug Inspector, Joint Director, Scientist, Architect, Professor, Associate Professor for filling the vacant 173 posts in UPSC. People who are interested and eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of Union Public Service Commission. A number of people were take participation in the examination conducting by the UPSC. Before filling their online recruitment application form candidates must read the instruction carefully.
Candidates can go through official website http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. There are a total of 173 vacant vacancy for the recruitment posts Assistant Professor, Drug Inspector, Joint Director, Scientist, Architect, Professor, Associate Professor in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). People are advised to check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification like UPSC Adv No-04/2015 Admit Card 2015, Asst Prof/Drug Inspector Exam Result 2015 and UPSC Solved Answer Key 2015. Candidates will be download their admit card from the official website, not sent by post.
The last date for applying online application form is 19 Mar, 2015 through the authorized website of Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC Asst Prof/Drug Inspector Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Adv No 04/2015||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 30 to 40 years for the recruitment to the various posts of Union Public Service Commission.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants should posses Post Graduation Degree/Master Degree/Degree in Chemical/Architecture/Clinical Pharmacology/Pharmacy or its equivalent qualification form any recognized university/institution/colleges.
- Candidates can know about optional qualification details through the official notification link mention below.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- (Fifty Rupee Only) as a application fee through the challan form of any SBI branches.
- No fee will be required for the SC/ST/Women categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducting by the Union Public Service Commission at various examination centres. Candidates who will be qualified in the written examination called for an interview examination through the medium of interview letter. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for given each wrong answer by the candidates in the examination.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualify candidates called for interview examination. The venue & date of interview examination will be informed to the candidates through the interview call letter. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in written & interview examination.
- Candidates can apply online recruitment form through the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
- Applicants can click on the Post Name in which he/she want to apply on the home page of official website.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form should be correct & completely with true and best of their knowledge.
- Upload scanned image of recent coloured size photograph & signature of size not more than 50kb & 20kb respectively in jpg/jpeg format.
- After successful registration candidates can print challan form of SBI bank to pay application fee in any branch of SBI.
- Finally, print confirmation page for the future references.
- Opening Date of Registration Online: 28 Feb, 2015
- Closing Date for Applying Online Form: 19 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19 Mar, 2015
- Click Here: UPSC Online Application Form Adv No 04/2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.ssconline.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.