UPSC Jobs 2015 :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently published a advertisement to fill up 457 various posts in various discipline through Combined Defence Services Examination by online from the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Process of online application form has started from 07-Nov-2015 and the last date of submission of application form is is 04-Dec-2015 upto 05.00 PM.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed Graduation in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational and essential qualification according to the UPSC CDS I jobs advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal interview. Candidates minimum age for applying should be 18 years and maximum should be 32 years as on 01-Jan-2015.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and fill application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
UPSC CDS I Vacancies 2015 – 16:
No. of posts :- 457
Exam Name :- Combined Defence Services Examination (I)
Organisation :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Job Location :- All over in India.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Discipline||Vacancies|
|01.||Indian Military Academy Dehradun||200|
|02.||Indian Naval Academy||45|
|03.||Air Force Academy Hyderabad||32|
|04.||Officer Training Academy Chennai 105 SSC Course||175|
|05.||Officer Training Academy Chennai 19th SSC Women Course||05|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age limit should be between 18-32 years 01-Jan-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed Graduation in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Application fees for vacancies 2015:
- For general/ OBC category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.200/-.
- No fees for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Pay Scale of Posts 2015:
For more details please read full UPSC CDS I Jobs recruitment notification 2015.
Selection Process of Recruitment 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- After that take a print copy for future use.
Important Dates for Posts 2015:
- Starting date of online application form is 07-Nov-2015.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 04-Dec-2015 upto 05.00 PM.
- Exam date :- 14-Feb-2016.
- Apply Online :- Click Here
- Official Website :- www.upsc.gov.in
- Official Notification :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the UPSC CDS Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.