UPSC Recruitment 2016: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared 1079 vacant posts for Civil Officers posts in Advertisement No. 08/2016 which is published at official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 27/04/2016 to 27/05/2016 at official website.
Seekers for Civil Officers must have passed graduate degree from any recognized university of Indian. Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination and interview.
Applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years as 1st August 2016. They must have not been earlier than 2nd January 1984 (maximum 32 years). Age relaxation as per current rules and regulation of central government.
Applicants who want to know more information about UPSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
UPSC Civil Service Officers Vacancy 2016 Details:
Post Name: Civil Service Officers
Total Vacancies: 1079
Age Limit for Civil Service Officers:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Officers:
- Applicant must have passed Graduate Degree from any recognized university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Download Official Notification.
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from:27/04/02016.
- Last date for payment fee: 26/05/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 27/05/2016.
- Date of Pre-Examination: 07/08/2016.